Cover : Spark (1)

Title : Spark

Author : ef_457

Wattpad Username : ef_457

Summary :

Imagine that you logged on to your favorite video game.Imagine that you were struck by lightning at that moment.Imagine that there was another person with the same experience you just faced.Imagine that you gained superhuman powers.Imagine that the two of you began a group. Imagine that a group member fled and became evil.Imagine your best friend being mind controlled.Imagine that your DNA has been altered forever. Imagine you had to face an army of 100-300 people that look the same.Now imagine this was real life and you had to hide it.When Ella joins the feeder clan for cheechs, she's struck by lightning and gains powers with another person, the leader of the new clan. They agree to keep it a secret that only the group knows about, but when a clanmate uses his powers for evil, it throws the group off. And on top of that, the leader's brother, Zap, pops up with future machines, trying to push the group's ability to feel clanmate's feelings. But when the group must time travel into the future, they notice that not everyone on the enemy side is different... some are clones, with powers. And as this is happening, truths are told that will change the group forever. Will Ella and the group be able to save themselves from the enemy's leader who is a mind controller, or will the group be taken hostage? Come along side Ella and the group as they face the dangers as being super powered in this Science Fiction and Fan Fiction book full of twist and turns around every corner.