Chapter One

Hey guys. I got bored writing my first story so I'm starting a new one. Hope you like it.

Ariana's Pov
My name is Ariana Grande. I get bullied all the time. It's just not fair. I have red hair and I'm a little chubby. I guess that's why I get bullied. Enough about me. I have to go to hell (aka school). I put on a pale pink sweater, a black pair of skinny jeans, and my black Vans. I walk out to my car and drive to school. When I get out, three girls come up to me

"You're ugly, fat, and worthless."

They all slapped me, and walked away laughing. I ran to the girls bathroom and cried. After pulling myself together  I walked to my first hour, with mascara stains on my face.

"Ariana, you look like an evil clown." The teacher told me.

I hated everyone at this school. No one likes me or cares one bit about me. The only people who do care about me are my mom and Frankie. Why are people so cruel? I drove home and didn't even bother going to the rest of my classes. I ran upstairs. My mom called after me, but I just ran past her. An hour later, Frankie came up to my room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said hugging my pillow tightly, mascara all over it.

"Ariana, are you still getting bullied?" Asked Frankie.

"Yes, Frankie what do I do?"

"I don't know Ariana. We can only pray and hope for a miracle." He said while hugging me.

My mom and Frankie tried all day to get me to come out of my room. I didn't even eat. I fell asleep hoping that tomorrow would be a better day but what was I thinking?

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter was short.