Chapter 19

❤Ariana's POV
Once I heard the gunshot, I froze. I felt a grip on my wrist. I finally forced my eyes to open, and saw Hailey's lifeless body sprawled out on the floor.

Ha. The bitch deserved it.

I looked up to see Justin staring at me with worry in his eyes. He slowly helped me up. I hugged him tightly, not letting go. I looked back up at him. "Justin.
I-Is she dead?" I asked, scared to go to jail. "Yes Ariana." He sighed. "A-Are we going t-to jail?" "No. You wouldn't be the one to go to jail. I would." I looked up at him in confusion. "Y-You killed her?" I asked. "Y-Yeah." "We have to hide her body." I said. "Okay. The woods aren't too far from here. Let's go." We made our way outside dragging her through the woods. Finding a perfect spot, we begin to dig up the dirt with the shovels we had brought along. After burying her, we made our way back. "Now let's get out of here. Ryan and Alexa are in the car." I nodded. I followed him to the car and got in. Once arriving home, I ran over to the sofa, glad to be home. I grabbed my iPhone from my back pocket, and went on Instagram. I posted a selfie of me and captioned it.

@arianagrande- Into You video comes out tonight babes. Hope you join me for the countdown:

I soon logged off, clicking on the twitter icon. I tweeted the same thing. I looked at the clock, 11:30. I have 20 minutes till the countdown. I walked over to Alexa, seeing her hold the baby. "Alexa, I never asked. What's his name?" "Jamie" "Aw. He is so cute." I looked at his chubby little self, chuckling as he snored quietly. "I'm bored. What should we do for the next few minutes?" I asked, looking at the 3 of them.

"We can call Selena over and play dress up. You're never too old to play dress up and plus I'm dying to get my hands on your new white pumps!" She said, excitedly. "Okay. Sounds like a deal." I responded. "If it involves you wearing a sexy ass dress, I'm all for it." Justin said, smirking, earning a high five from Ryan. I walked over to Justin, slapping his arm. "Ouch." He responded making me chuckle. After calling Selena we did a short fashion show. We wore dresses from earlier award shows. Even outfits you would wear to the club. It was a fun 10 minutes. I soon changed into a pair of shorts and a crop top. We all sat on the couch. I sat on Justin's lap while he wrapped his arms around me.

@arianagrande- Into You in 10 minutes 💖

After a while, I didn't even notice that I got a DM from Justin

After a while, I didn't even notice that I got a DM from Justin. I clicked on his username and read the message.

@Justinbieber- Who is that guy in your video? Are you cheating on me?

@arianagrande- Justin. 😔 I'm so sorry. It just happens. I didn't mean it. It didn't mean anything. Please. I love you. 😭😭😭😭😭

@Justinbieber- So you are cheating on me! You know what were through!

I could tell he wasn't kidding just by the look on his face. He was angry. I got up, scared of what he was gonna do. He stood in front of me, with angry eyes. I took a few steps back, until I hit a wall. "Ouch" I winced in pain, holding my head. I saw everyones eyes widen in shock. Is he going to hurt me? I felt the heat of his body radiate onto mine. He held my wrists as he was breathing heavily. I was scared. I'm not lying. His lips soon crashed with mine. I was taken by surprise but kissed back anyway. As we pulled away, I started giggling uncontrollably. I don't know what got into me. Justin looked at me confused.

"What's so funny?" I soon calmed down. "I-I never cheated. I was trying to see your reaction. But damn. I'm never trying that again." I said. "Ariana. Why would you do that? If you know how I feel, why would you do that?" He asked seriously. "I-Im sorry." I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. We sat back down as the others talked amongst themselves. I soon began finishing the countdown.

@arianagrande- 5 minutes! ❤

@arianagrande- 1!

@arianagrande- Into You

@arianagrande- Into You. Out now.

My notifications blew up with comments like "Omg Ari

My notifications blew up with comments like "Omg Ari. Into You slays" "#1 on iTunes" "love it so much" "omg mom. Vocals!". I replied to a few comments. I started following and dming fans. I love my Arianators so much! Without them, I wouldn't be where I was today. The rest of the day consisted of reading comments, dms, and when everyone else left Justin and I cuddled in my bed. We were enjoying the moment. I was laying down, fiddling with my necklace while he just stared at me studying my every move. We talked about our life stories and places we want to travel and explore.

"I was never the kid anyone would hang out with. I had no friends. I had nobody but my mom. She was there for me. I'm so glad to have her. I was always the shy, lonely, chubby girl. I never loved myself. I just wanted to die. My dad left us when I was young. I didn't understand why I deserved such a terrible life. Music was another thing. Without music, I wouldn't be alive. Its all I had to live for. When I write songs, it feels like I can finally express myself. Put my feelings out there. Now I know, that life was worth living. I have a great life and wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you Justin. You're one of my main reasons to live. I just love you so much. I would never try to hurt you. Thanks for being there for me." I spoke.

"Ariana, I'm so sorry for all the pain I've caused you all these years. I regret all of it. I shouldn't have hurt you. All of the scars I've caused. I just, I just can't believe you forgave me, that you're still with a monster like me." He said, with guilt, regret, and sorrow in his eyes. "Justin, stop apologizing, and your not a monster. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. Jay, you're the best mistake I've ever made." I said.

"Thanks Ari. I love you so much. You know how to cheer a guy up. Thank you for never leaving me." "No problem." He opened his arms and I crawled into them. He held me tightly, kissing my forehead. I never wanted the night to end.

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

New update, surprisingly. I have been trying to update everyday, but I'm always busy, or reading a story. But thanks for reading. 💖

-Sara