Chapter Nine

Justin's Pov

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes. Please tell me Justin."

"Okay. So I was the fuckboy of the school. Ryan made a bet that I couldn't get a girlfriend. He said that I couldn't keep just one girl. So, He told me that if I could keep a girl for a week, then he'd tell me who he liked. I know, it's stupid. But he didn't think I could do it. It was all because of a bet at first. You were the only girl who wasn't a slut, and that would agree. But then, I started to develop feelings for you, Ariana. I grew to love you. I told Ryan that the bet was over. I began to feel bad for bullying you. It got so bad that you changed. I never wanted you to change. I liked you the way you were. But, now I'm glad that you feel comfortable in the body your in now. I love you Ariana. I always will. Never forget it."

I saw her begin to sob. I held her tightly against me. I'm never going to let her go.

"Don't cry. You're to beautiful to cry. I will keep you safe forever and always. I'll never let you go. Babygirl, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I sang 'Purpose' to her. She continued crying. At the end of the song, she began to calm down. She looked up at me, and smiled.

"I love you too, Justin."

We drove to my house in our own cars. As we arrived, Ariana and I parked our cars in my garage. I hid behind her car. As soon as she got out I jumped out in front of her. She screamed. I laughed.

"You asshole!" She yelled.

"Sorry, baby." I grabbed her, and carried her into the house bridal style. I sat her down on the couch. I went to the kitchen to make dinner for us.

Ariana's Pov

As soon as Justin walked into the kitchen, He phone began ringing. I left it alone.

"Justin! Your phone is ringing!"

(A/N: The phone. The phone is ringing. Sorry. Wonder pets moment.)

"Answer it for me."

"Ugh. Fine."

I read the caller ID. It was Selena. I pressed answer. I didn't speak.

*"Hey, Justin. I'm just calling to let you know that I know you love Ariana. I'm happy for you. I didn't mean to ruin things between you two. I'm so sorry. You don't have to forgive me. But just to let you know, I think you and Ariana are cute together. I ship Jariana.

"Selena, it's Ariana."

"Oh. You heard everything?"

"Yeah. I know your a good person, Selena."

"Thanks. And I really didn't mean to ruin things between you two. I'm so sorry Ariana. And please tell Justin that I'm sorry."

"Okay. I will. And I forgive you."

"You're amazing. I wanna be friends. Can we hang out tomorrow, at 7?"

"Sure. And I'd love to be friends."

Just then, Justin walked in.

"Be friends with who?" He asked

"Selena." I told him.

I put Selena on speaker. She began to tell him all the things she told me.

"I don't care if your sorry or not! Stay away from me and Ariana!" He snapped