Ch. 15

Ariana's Pov
It was 6:00pm. Today, Justin is having a concert. I told him that I wasn't going to go today because I just wanted to have some alone time. He soon left.

I grabbed some popcorn and began watching TVD. I then got a text from Alexa.

To Ariana: Hey girl. Come to the club. It's Miley's birthday. It's going to be lit!

From Ariana: But I'm lazy. I wanna stay home.

To Ariana: Come on. Do it for Miley. Plus, you need to get out. It won't be long.

From Ariana: Fineeee

I threw on a red dress and some red heels. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I applied natural makeup. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. I walked to my car and drove off. I finally arrived. I walked to the VIP line. The guard nodded, letting me in. I found Miley and Alexa sitting at a table. I walked over to them.

"Hey. Happy birthday, Miley!"

"Thanks."

"I'm only here for you. I'm not going to drink."

"Aww. Why? You need to loosen up, Ariana."

"Ugh. Fine. Two drinks. That's it."

"Good girl."

I walked over to the bar. I was about to order when Sean walked over.

"What would you like, Ariana?"

"No thanks. I'm buying it."

"Two shots of vodka for the lady." Sean said, handing the bartender the money.

He gave my drinks to me. I chugged it down, feeling the familiar burning sensation.

I chugged the next one down. I asked for three more shots, desperately wanting more.

"Let's go somewhere private." Sean said.

Justin's Pov
I got a call from Miley, telling me to come to the club. She said it's an emergency. I finished my concert early. I ran outside of the arena, without changing. I got to the limo and asked the driver to drive me to the club.

Once we arrived there, I ran inside. I ran through the club. I saw a random girl in the middle of the club.

"Do you know where Ariana is?"

"No. Sorry." She answered.

I nodded and kept looking. I soon found Miley and Alexa. I walked over to them.

"Where is Ariana?"

"She's in the private room."

"Okaaaay."

I walked over to the room and opened the door. Ariana was making out with Sean! She cheated on me! How could she do this.

Once she saw me she called my name. I ran out to my car. I got in and drove off. I finally arrived home. I unlocked my door and walked inside. I layed on the couch, over thinking the day.

She doesn't love me

I fell asleep.

Ariana's Pov
I began kissing him.

"Mmm. Justin."

"I know you like that, baby"

"Mmm." I moaned

I soon heard the door open. It was Justin! Oh my god! I cheated on him!!!

"Justin" I called as he ran away.

(Five hours later)

I've tried calling and texting him. He won't answer. I know that he's checked one of them, because it says 'Read'. Oh my god! What do I do?

I finally gave up. I threw on my unicorn onesie, and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. I threw on a pair of sweats and a shirt. I left my hair in a messy bun.

I didn't really care what I looked like today. I didn't even add makeup. I was too sad about what happened with Justin. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys.

I walked outside and walked to my car. I drove off to school. I saw Alexa standing beside "our" tree. The tree we always meet up at. I walked over to her.

"Oh my god, Ariana! You look terrible!"

"Thanks..."

"I didn't mean- oh forget it. What happened?"

"I accidentally cheated on Justin!"

"Oh my god! Why?"

"I didn't mean to. I love him. I'd never do anything to hurt him."

"Then tell him that."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"He won't listen to me."

"What if you do something big for him?"

"Like what?"

"You know he loves to dance. You should come up with a dance for him and perform tomorrow at your concert. Write a song for him too."

"Okay."

"Now, let's get you fixed up."

She added mascara and lip gloss to my face. I'm going to start writing a song for him when I get home. After I write it, I'll come up with a dance.

(Skip classes and drive home)

I sat on my bed, thinking of lyrics. Finally I got inspiration. I think the song should be called 'All my love'. I began writing some lyrics down.

Sometimes, I think we're the brightest stars and I try to believe I'll find a way will life change will our hearts turned colder.

I finally finished the song and dance. I layed down in my bed. I put in my headphones and played Justin's radio on Spotify.

I soon fell asleep. I dreamed of having Justin laying next to me, but when I woke up, he wasn't there. I remembered yesterday's events.

Today I'm going to get Justin back. I practiced singing the song and dance. I finally got it perfect. I threw on my tank top and sweats. I added my white vans. I put my hair into a ponytail.

I grabbed my keys and drove to the arena. I finally arrived. I walked to my dressing room and put on my natural makeup and first outfit. After I finished my first few songs, I walked back to my dressing room.

I threw on my next outfit.

I walked into the stage. I began to speak.

"I wrote this song for a very important person in my life and also directed this choreography. I hope he forgives me. I never meant to hurt you, Justin. I love you more than anything. I mean it. I love you."

I finally finished. I hope he forgives me. I love him so much.

"Thanks you LA! I love y'all!"

__________

I finally updated. Thanks for reading.

Vote++comment

-Sara