Ch. 6

Ariana's Pov
We drove to school in Justin's car. When we got out, we held hands. Everyone stared at us and screamed running up to us. Some of them yelled 'Can I get a photo' and 'Are you guys dating' and 'OMG. It's Ariana Grande'.

Me and Justin smiled at each other. They are so sweet. If I ever have any haters I'll make sure to come to them.

"We are dating but don't tell anyone. It's a surprise." Justin said to them, wrapping his arms around me.

Justin walked me to my locker. I put my bag in.

"Let's go to class, baby girl." Justin said.

Me and Justin have all the same classes. What a coincidence right? I love it when he calls me baby girl.

"Okay." I giggled.

We held hands and walked to our first class. People wouldn't calm down. They kept yelling 'OMG. Ariana and Justin Bieber are in this class!' The teacher calmed them down.

"Ariana and Justin, were all huge fans. Will you guys please sing a song together right now?" The teacher said.

"Of course we will. Were gonna sing 'Love Yourself'" Justin said.

I agreed. Wow. Seems like even the teachers are fans. I love this teacher! She lets the class use our phones. People started recording, even her. We sang and eventually got to the chorus.

My mama don't like you and
she likes everyone
and I never liked to admit that
I was wrong
but I've been so caught up in
my job didn't see
whats going on
well now I know
I'm better sleeping on my own
cause if you like the way
you look that much then baby
you should go and love yourself
and if you think that I'm still holding on to something
you should go and love yourself

When we finished the song, the whole class was cheering. We said our 'thank yous' and soon the bell rang.

(Skip classes)

(Lunch)
I walked to my old table where nobody ever sat. All of a sudden people ran up to me, asking to sit by me.

"Why do you guys wanna sit by me? You always ignored and bullied me?"

"Well maybe I was the one who told people to bully you." This girl said.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Selena and you stole my boyfriend. Before you changed I told everyone to bully you because when I was dating Justin, your all he talked about."

"OMG. I'm so sorry. But how was I supposed to know that Justin liked me. I never even had a crush on him." I said politely.

"Well if you never came here, then me and Justin would be just fine." She said.

"I'm done. I try to be nice but I'm leaving. I never wanted to hurt anyone." I said.

"Bye. Oh and I'm still going to ruin your life."

I ran away crying. I'm done. I ran all the way home. I went upstairs and cried in bed. A few minutes later I got a text.

*Messages*
Justin- Ari. Where are you?

I didn't reply. I didn't want any drama. I guess I should break up with Justin.

Justin- Ariana, please answer me.

No answer

Justin- Fine. I'm coming over.

I panicked. I didn't want him coming over because then Selena will know and she'll kill me even if they broke up. I hid in my bathtub and closed the shower curtains.

Shit. I forgot to lock the front door.

I heard footsteps and Justin calling my name. I curled up into a ball and cried. I heard him open my room door. Then I heard him come towards the bathroom door. He opened the door.

"What's wrong?"

"Stay away from me."

He walked towards me, picked me up and sat on the edge of the bathtub. He wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"Please, Ari tell me."

"S-Selena s-said t-that she was
g-gonna ruin m-my life." I said sobbing.

"Oh my god. I don't like her anymore. She's not gonna hurt you. I wont let her, baby girl. Plus, I told Scooter to change the Ellen Show interview to tomorrow since I couldn't find you."

"T-thank you." I said hugging him tightly.

He kissed me on the cheek. He's so sweet. I'm so glad to have him.

"Now. Let's go watch tv downstairs."

"O-okay."

We went downstairs.

What is Selena gonna do? How is she gonna ruin my life? Am I gonna die?

"I'll sleep over if you need me
to."

"This time can I sleep over at your house?" I asked.

"Sure babygirl."

We got up and he carried my to his car. I got in the passenger seat and fell asleep. I suddenly woke up to someone calking my name.

"Princess, wake up." Justin said.

"I'm awake."

I jumped into his arms. He carried me upstairs and layed me in the bed. He layed in the bed also, with only his boxers though.

Don't worry. We didn't do anything. I called my mom to let her know that I was sleeping at Justin's. She said it was okay.

"Goodnight baby girl."

"Goodnight."

|Next Morning|

I woke up and Justin wasn't by my side. I smelled something cooking. I forgot to bring clothes.

Dang it

I found one of Justin's shirts and put it on. I went downstairs. I saw Justin cooking. He had already gotten dressed. There was a bowl of oatmeal on the table.

"Hey baby. I made you some oatmeal since your vegan. You look amazing in my shirt."

"Thanks." I said kissing his cheek.

"No problem, princess."

I sat down and ate my oatmeal. There was a knock on the door. Justin opened it and his friend was there.

"Hey Ryan." Justin said.

"Hey bro."

Ryan walked in and saw me. He smirked. He then looked at Justin.

"Calm down Ryan. We didn't do anything." Justin said.

"Okay. Hi Ariana."

"Hi." I said shyly.

"So, Justin. Me and the guys are going skating today. We were wondering if you and Ariana would like to come."

"I would. What about you Ariana?"

"I'd love to!"

"Okay. See ya at school."