Chapter 17

(Skip one month later)

Ariana's POV
I woke up to see that Justin wasn't beside me. I then heard noises downstairs. I assumed it was Justin. I walked downstairs to see Ryan talking to Justin about something in the kitchen while Justin was cooking.

"That's great man! I'm happy for you both!" Justin said.

"I know man. She's loyal to me. I love her so much. I'm never going to hurt her. I know that it never turns out right because, well, you made that mistake before..."

"Shut up. I'll never do it again."

I then took the chance to walk in. They stopped talking when I walked in.

"Y'all can continue. I heard everything."

"Oh. Well you do know I'm dating Alexa...and were getting married...right?" Ryan asked.

"What?! She never told me about this! How could she?! Why didn't she tell me?! She tells me everything. Are you both out of your minds?! You're only 19!" I yelled. Justin put his arm on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"I know. But shouldn't you just be happy for us?" He asked.

"How can I be happy for you both, when you're making the worst decision ever. You know what? I'm leaving. I'm gonna go see if I can talk some sense into Alexa." I said, walking out.

I can't believe she never told me. Were best friends. We tell each other everything. I'm gonna go talk to her.

I walked to my car. I hopped in, and put the key in the ignition. I started the car, and drove off. I arrived at Alexa's house to see Selena's car in the driveway. I parked the car and got out. I walked up to the front door and knocked. Selena opened the door.

"Hey Ari-" I cut Selena off, walking inside. I saw Alexa laying on the couch. She looked sick. I walked over to her.

"Alexa, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Just a little sick." She replied as Selena walked in.

"Alexa, tell her the truth." Selena said.

"O-Okay. A-Ariana, I'm p-pregnant." She replied, slowly.

Wait? What?! She's pregnant?! Oml. 😑😒

"Alexa, you're kidding, right?"

"No. Ariana. I'm serious."

"Alexa, who is the baby daddy?"

"R-Ryan."

"He's the father?"

"Yeah. He promised to help me out with the baby. Ariana don't worry. Ryan is loyal. I'm not going to get hurt. If I ever need help, I'll come to you, or Selena. I'll be fine." She spoke.

"Alexa? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"You were so busy with Justin you forgot about us." Selena said.

"I never forgot about you. You guys are my best friends. I'm so sorry for making you feel that way."

"Its okay. We should've respected your relationship with Justin." Alexa said. Selena nodded in agreement.

"O-Okay. I'll only allow this because you're happy, and because Ryan is one of my best friends. I hope you both are happy. Plus I always shipped you two. You finally got together and I'm so happy. Now, when is your first doctors appointment for the baby?"

"Well, actually, its today, at 6."

"Oh. So we've got 3 hours. Let's make the best of it." I said. They nodded. I grabbed my keys and walked outside. I walked to my car and waited for them. They soon came out minutes later. We got in the car and drove off. We soon arrived at the mall.

We decided to go to FOREVER 21, first. We began walking through the store and found a few pairs of outfits.

After getting some more accessories from FOREVER 21, we walked over to ADIDAS.

We finally finished shopping and drove back to Alexa's house. We got out of the car and walked to the front door. Alexa unlocked the door and let us in. We walked upstairs and sat the bags down in her room. We walked back downstairs and walked into the living room and sat down. We turned on the TV. We began watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

"Kris, that's what your ass gets. You don't take a man's credit card!" Selena yelled, making Alexa and I giggle.

"Calm down, Selena." I said, laughing. Alexa and Selena soon joined in.

"Lets watch High School Musical now." I said, hoping they'd agree.
"Oh my god! Yes. That is my movie!" Selena said with excitement.

"Same. Play it!" Alexa responded.

I grabbed the CD out of its case and placed it in the CD player. The movie began to play. Minutes into the movie, one of my favorite songs in the movie came on.

I began singing. I was singing and crying at the same time. I couldn't hold the tears. This song just makes me emotional.

"I've got to move on and be who I am. I just don't belong here, I hope you understand. We might find a place in this world someday. But at least for now, I gotta go my own way." I sang through the tears.

Selena and Alexa began laughing. I gave them death stares.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"Check your Instagram." Selena said. I grabbed my phone and checked instagram. They had tagged me in a post.

@selenagomez- Aww. @Arianagrande is crying. Its okay honey boo.

I looked at Selena and Alexa and tackled them. We all began laughing. We then heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to a smiling Justin. Ryan was standing next to him.

"So...she told you about the baby?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. You both have my blessing. Just don't do anything stupid." I responded.

"Okay. Whatever." He said. I let Justin and Ryan in. I walked into the kitchen. Justin followed. I walked over to the cabinets and grabbed some popcorn. I started cooking the popcorn when suddenly, I felt Justin pick me up. He placed me on his waist. He leaned in. I also began leaning in. We kissed with so much passion. I can't believe were together again. I will never let him go. He's my everything. He placed me on the counter, not breaking the kiss. Suddenly, Ryan walked in.

"Oh. Am I interrupting anything?" He asked.

"Ryan... We were just-" Justin began saying

"Man. Its fine. We just wanted some popcorn and drinks. We were wondering what was taking so long but...never mind. When you're done, doing whatever, bring the snacks, okay?"

"Yeah. Whatever, man." Justin said. Ryan soon walked out.

"Justin, let's go."

"5 more minutes, mom." He said

"Boy, just shut up and come on."

"Fine, but only for you, Ari." I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the living room. They were all watching TVD. Ryan was on his phone. Boys. I sat down on another couch. Justin sat beside me. He also got on his phone. I rolled my eyes and enjoyed TVD. That's how we spent the day.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I finally updated. I don't know why I used that emoji ⬆⬆⬆. I was bored. Whatever. Its 4:29am right now. I'm going to try to go to sleep. Hope you liked this chapter.

Vote++comment

-Sara 💖💖💖💖