Chapter 11

Spoiler: A new character is coming in this chapter and a fight is about to happen.

Ariana's POV
Justin and I are dating once again. I hope we last longer than last time. I love him so much and I don't wanna lose him. He went home a few minutes ago.

Something about him, makes me feel like a dangerous woman. He makes me happy. Today, he's taking me out for dinner.

I have nothing to wear except a red dress. I think it's too much for me. Plus, I wouldn't look good in it.

Fuck it. I wore the dress anyway. I added some red pumps with it. I put on my natural makeup and put my hair in a half up down ponytail.

I then, put on my Ari perfume and walked downstairs.

I walked to the refrigerator abd grabbed a water bottle. I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it.

It was Justin. I smiled widely and hugged him. He pulled away and kissed my cheek.

He grabbed my hand and walked me over to his Ferrari. He opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door.

"So where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

"But I hate surprises."

"Just wait. You'll love it. I promise."

"Okay."

We soon came to a stop. He opened my door. We got out and were faced towards a fancy restaurant.

Justin grabbed my hand and led me inside. He led me to a table. I sat down. Soon a waitress came over. Justin's eyes widened at her.

She began twirling her hair and batting eyes at Justin. My blood began to boil and jealousy began to rise inside me.

"Justin, who is this?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"I'm Hailey, Justin's ex."

"Ex?" I asked Justin.

"Yeah. Remember all the times we fucked, Justin? I miss Jerry."

"But Jerry don't miss you bitch." Justin said.

"Justin, you don't have to lie. I know you miss all the times I got wet for you."

"Why the fuck you lying." Justin sung.

"Justin, I know you miss my wet pussy." Hailey said, crawling across the table towards Justin.

I let my anger get the best of me. I slapped her. She pulled my hair. I then punched her across the face. She then pushed me down and started kicking me.

I then took the chance to grab her leg and trip her. I got on top of her and began punching her. I soon felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around me and pull me away. I was soon dragged out of the restraunt and to the car.

"Justinnn why did you do that?"

"I had to. I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Aww you care about me?"

"Yes Ariana. Lets go somewhere else. I have another surprise for you."

I nodded and got in the car. We soon arrived at a hill. There was a picnic blanket with candles surrounding it. There were lights hanging from the trees. It was beautiful. We sat down on the blanket.

"Its beautiful."

"Just like you."

I began to blush. I hope he wasn't looking.

"Your cute when you blush."

"Stop looking at meee."

"Why?"

"Because, its making me uncomfortable."

"Does daddy always make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes daddy. You do. Now stop."

"Okay. Im sorry princess."

"Its okay."

He layed back and stared at the stars. I layed beside him. I also stared at the stars.

"Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?" Justin asked

"Yes. That someone is you."

"I love you Ariana." He said, turning to me.

"I love you too, Jay." I took the time to stare at his facial structures.

He's like an angel that came from heaven. His voice is amazing.

"Ariana, wanna go home?"

"Yeah."

Once we got home, he dropped me off. I unlocked the door. I walked inside. I saw a note on the kitchen table. Mom and Frankie we're sleep.

Dear Ari,
I love you so much. I never knew i would end up with the most beautiful girl in the world. You need to know that you are beautiful. I will always love you. You are my angel. You have an amazing voice. i never want to lose you again. You mean the world to me. You are my everything.
- Justin

There was a necklace next to the note. It said 'my everything'. I began to cry. It was beautiful. I loved the note and the necklace. I stopped crying and grabbed the necklace.

I took it upstairs and put it in my jewelry box. I changed into my unicorn onesie. I grabbed my phone. I texted Justin.

To Justin: I love you.

I put my phone on my dresser and layed in my bed. My eyes soon felt heavy and I fell asleep.

______________________

I'm sorry this chapter wasn't as long. I was just bored. But here's another chapter. Hope you enjoyed.