Chapter 12

Ariana's outfit is above. New chapter. Here's an update. Love you babies.

Ariana's Pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I slowly crawled out of bed. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Once the warm water hit my face I was fully awake.

I walked to my closet and pick out an outfit to wear. I walked over to my vanity mirror and applied natural makeup. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I put on the necklace Justin gave me and some pearl earrings.

I walked downstairs to see mom and Frankie talking to Justin. As soon as Justin saw me, a warm smile crawled across his face.

I smiled back. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. My cheeks turned a bright red.

"Someone's blushing!" Frankie said.

"Shut up, Frankie." I spat.

"Okay. Okay."

Justin and I walked outside. It was a little chilly out here. I wrapped my arms around me.

"I see you got the necklace. You cold?"

I shook my head. He took his jacket off and wrapped it around me.

"I will never take this necklace of. And no. Justin... I'm fine. It's not that big of a deal. The weather is not that bad."

"Yes it is. I gotta keep my baby warm."

"Thanks. I love you."

"I love you more than anything."

I smiled. As he opened the door for me, I got in. He also got in and closed the door. As he started the car, 'Company' came on.

Justin and I began to sing.

Can we, we keep, keep

Each other company, maybe

We, can be, be each

Other's company, oh company

As soon as we arrived at school, the song had finished. Justin and I walked inside the school, and walked to my locker.

I put in the combination and put my bag inside. Justin and I walked to class together. Halfway there, I had to use the bathroom.

I told Justin to go to class without me, and that I'd be back. We argued for a few seconds, but he finally gave up. He walked away. As I walked into the bathroom, I fixed my hair.

I used the restroom and washed my hands. As soon as I was about to walk out, I saw the devil's wife standing in the doorway, blocking me from leaving. Hailey.

"Bitch, where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"To class."

"Wait. I have to tell you something. Stay away from Justin. If you don't, I will ruin your life. I don't care if you're famous. I couldn't give less than a fuck. If you stay away from Justin, you can keep living your dream. Your stupid ass fairytale."

"But I can't just abandon him. I love him."

"If you really loved him you would want him to be happy. And trust me, he's not happy with having an ugly girlfriend who cuts her arms. You're a psychopath. He deserves better. You know I'm right. You're a worthless slut. You deserve to die in hell. You look like a sewer rat. No one will ever love you. You will always be alone. Now, you will tell Justin that you don't love him anymore! You will hurt his feelings so that he'll come crying to me. Then him and I'll be together, just like he's always wanted.

I cried. I knew she was right. Everything she said was true. I am a psychopath. I deserve to die. Justin never really loved me. He could never love me. No one can, or ever will. I soon began to speak. My voice was weak. It kept cracking every time I tried to say a word.