Ch.7

We drove off to school. We were late so we ran to first hour. When we were halfway there, a teacher stopped us.

"No running in my hallways!" She yelled.

"There's also no yelling in the halls!" I yelled back.

"Bitch." Me and Justin both mumbled under our breath.

We finally made it to class. When we walked in, everyone was doing a test.

"Ahh. Ariana and Justin, nice of you to join us. Why don't you take you seats." Spoke the teacher.

Justin and I's seats are beside each other. Ryan sits on the other side of Justin. Selena is on the other side of me. The teacher began to speak.

"For the assignment for this weekend, you will be assigned partners. Selena you will be partners with Ariana." As she read the list of partners I got pissed.

I mean, who would want to be with Selena. Justin gave me an 'Im so sorry' look. Well at least he got paired with Ryan.

Selena gave me a glare. I ignored her. I am not looking forward to being partners.

"Bitch." Selena mumbled.

"Slut, hoe, thot. I have a whole list. Would you like to continue?" I mumbled back.

After school, Justin met me at my locker. I grabbed my books out, and followed him outside. We soon saw Ryan and the guys.

"Hey. Ari and I have to go do an interview on the Ellen Show. Well meet at your house before we go skating." Justin said to Ryan.

"Ok. See ya bro."

Justin grabbed my hand and led me to his car. I hopped in and looked out the window.

"I'm sorry that you have to work on the project with that slut." Justin said.

"Yeah. Well, I'll just get the project over with as fast as I can"

"Okay babe. Now lets go to that interview." Justin replied.

Once we got there, we were escorted to the stage. Once I realised who was sitting, speaking to Ellen, I scoffed. It was Selena.

Once her and Ellen were done speaking, she walked past me. She gave me a dirty look and gave Justin an apologetic look. What was that supposed to mean. Oh yeah. Right. Soon, Justin and I walked onto stage.

"Our next two guests are the two most famous celebs, the beautiful Ariana Grande and the handsome Justin Bieber." Ellen spoke.

"Hey Ellen." Justin and I spoke.

"Hey. So I have some questions for you both. First question is for both of you. Okay. You guys have been see together alot of times. Is there anything we should know?"

"Yes. Ariana and I are now a couple. I love her so much and I'll never let her go. Ill fight for her. I will care for her even when were old. I love you so much Ari and I hope you know that." Justin spoke again.

"Aww. Jariana moment here. Okay so Ariana, I hear that you will be having your honeymoon tour next week. How will that be going if you and Justin wont be together?"

"Yes. My honeymoon tour is coming up but I will miss Justin. He will probably be at the studio doing what he loves to do and I'm just happy for him."

"Ari, you know I'll keep contacting you when your on tour."

"I know but I'll still miss you."

"Aww. I love you too. Your cute together." Ellen said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Okay, last question is for Justin. Justin, how do you feel about the breakup between you and Selena?"

"Well. I'm not heartbroken about it because she cheated on me so many times. She said that she never loved me. That she only wanted my more money and fame. I really don't care what she does anymore. I now, only care for Ariana and only Ariana."

"Okay that's all we have for tonight. Bye Jariana." Ellen said to us.

We said our byes and left. Once we arrived at Ryan's, Ryan gave Justin a hug.

"Congrats bro." Ryan said to Justin.

"Thanks. Now lets go skating."

Once we arrived, Selena was there, skating with that Ricky guy. Justin grabbed my arm, and soon we were skating around.

"Hey bro, after we skate are you guys going to fuck?" Ryan asked.

Selena heard him. She got pissed and rolled her eyes.

"Bro, shut up." Justin said.

Meanwhile, Selena came by and tripped me. She flipped me off, then skated away. Justin soon helped me up.

"Why is it that everytime you and I go somewhere together, she's alway there. She's like some kind of stalker." I spoke to Justin.

Soon, my favorite song 'Slow Motion' by Trey Songz came on.I grinded against Justin under the disco ball. Hey, there were no kids there. Plus, the never said no grinding. I mean, even if they did, I don't see a sign. Soon Justin started singing along with the song to me.

"I don't know what Selena's problem is, but will this make you feel better?" Justin said, then leaned in to kiss me.

I soon felt butterflies in my stomach as we kissed. Damn he's a good kisser. Did I even just think that. Oml. I had a great time with Justin, even though Selena tried to ruin it half the time.