Fire

Noah's pov

Right now me and Richelle are sitting in Hidalgos just talking.

"I think I forgot my dance bag in my cubby hole. I'm just going to go and grab it." She says and walks away.

James comes and sits next to me.

"A troupe has a meeting in the music room now." He says.

"Ok, let's go." I say and we walk into the music room.

Suddenly the fire alarm goes off.

"Everybody get outside now!" Kate yells and we all walk out in single file.

Once we all get outside, Kate counts us all.

"Guys, where's Richelle?" Kate asks.

"She went into studio A to..." I say and run into the building.

"Noah come back!" Kate yells as she runs after me.

I'm not letting my best friend be burnt to a crisp.

Me and Kate run into studio A where we see flames everywhere. In the corner of the room, we see Richelle collapsed.

I try and run over to her but Kate grabs my arm.

"Noah, if you go there then you're going to be burnt!" She says.

"As long as Richelle lives, then I don't care what happens to me." I say and run over to her.

Kate's pov

Noah runs into the flames to save Richelle. I tried to stop him but I couldn't. The firemen run into the room and start to put out the fire. Noah hasn't come out yet and I'm worried.

About a minute later, Noah walks out, coughing and choking, with Richelle in his arms. He places her on the floor and one of the firemen gave Noah an oxygen mask and put one on Richelle.

Noah's pov

I shake Richelle to make her wake up. 

"Richelle wake up." I say.

"Richelle please, I need you." I say.

Suddenly she starts coughing and opens her eyes. I hug her tightly.

"Richelle I'm so glad you're ok."I say

"I couldn't live without you." I say.

Sorry this chapter is short but I'm back at school tomorrow and I won't be updating often. I will probably now only update twice a day. Not in the morning because that's when I have to get up for school but sometime after 4pm I will update.