Sleepover | 3

Richelle's pov
The next morning my eyes open and I look down to see that Noah is still asleep. I quietly climb off the sofa and dodge Noah. I tip toe into the kitchen and decide to pancakes. They're Noah's favourite food and I still need to prove to him that I can cook. So, I do make pancakes and to my surprise, they turn out well! I make a pile for him and a pile for me.

I walk back over to him and gently shake him awake.
"Noah." I say softly and shake his shoulder.
"Huh?" He asks, still keeping his eyes closed.
"I made pancakes." I say.
"PANCAKES!" He exclaims and rushes to the kitchen.
I laugh to myself and walk back into the kitchen to see him scoffing his pancakes.
"Slow down!" I say and sit down.
"But they're so good!" He says and keeps eating.
"So you actually like something that I made from scratch?" I ask.
"You made these? I'm impressed." He says and winks.
It only took us five minutes to devour the rest of the pancakes.

"Well I'd better get dressed, I promised my mum that I'd be back at eleven." He says.
"You can get changed in my room." I say and wash the dishes.
"Thanks." He says while grabbing his bag and walking upstairs.

Noah's pov
I love Richelle's room. It wasn't a typical pink girly room, it was blue and full of pictures. There was even a collage of pictures of us on a section of the wall. I don't think I've ever met someone who cared about their friends and family so much. I'm lucky to have her as a friend.

As soon as I get dressed I leave her room and hear other voices. I move closer to the top of the stairs and listen.
"You had Noah over?" A voice says, oh no. It's her parents.
"Um yes." Richelle says nervously.
"What did we tell you Richelle? You can't have him over for sleepovers!" Her father yells.
"But we didn't do anything bad." She says quietly.
"Anything could've happened! Don't be such a stupid little girl!" Her mother yells and I'm pretty sure that Richelle breaks down into tears.

That's it, I have to step in. I rush downstairs and instantly hug Richelle who, as I thought, was crying.
"Noah get out of our house!" Her father yells.
"Not until I make sure Richelle's ok. You can't just shout at her like that. If you want to blame someone, blame me. But to be honest, I don't know why you're angry. What did you think we were going to do? We're best friends, that's all." I say as Richelle hides her face in my chest.
"I suppose you're right Noah. We're sorry Richelle." Her mother says.
"It's ok." Richelle says and lets go of me to wipe away her tears.
"Yeah sorry." Her father says.
"I was supposed to be home ten minutes ago! Got to go go! Bye Richelle, see you tomorrow!" I say and speed out of the door.

Richelle's pov
I'm so lucky to have a friend like Noah.

So this has finally ended now :)