We Do Everything Together

Sorry for not updating in over a month 😁 I haven't had any ideas for this book so if you want me to do a chapter on ur idea just message me and I'll make a chapter about it! Of course I'll give you credit.

Summary- Noah just found out that he made it into A troupe but Richelle hasn't.

Noah's pov
I made it in, I made it in! A troupe! My dream! I finally did it! If I made it in, Richelle definitely has. Her solo was insane. Well all her solos are insane. She has definitely made it in. We get in everything together. We do everything together. We're best friends after all.

I go and find her to congratulate her but when I see her, she's sitting alone on a bench with her head in her hands. I run over to her and sit next to her.

"Richie what's wrong?" I ask worriedly.
I hate seeing my best friend sad.
"Did you make it in?" She asks, not taking her hands away from her fave.
"Yeah." I say.
She lowers her head even more.
"Richie please tell me what's going on.
I hate seeing you sad." I say.
"We aren't going to be dancing with each other for a year." She says.
"Wait you didn't make the team?" I ask.
She shakes her head.
"Richie I'm so sorry." I say and pull her into a hug.

I can feel her tears sinking into my t-shirt. We do everything together and now I'm going to miss an entire year of dance with her? This isn't fair. I don't dare let go of Richelle as she's hugging me. I feel so bad for her. How did she not make it in? Her solo was flawless. If one J trouper can make it in, why can't the other?

"Richelle are you crying?" A voice asks.
I look up and sed Giselle.
"No." Richelle says with a shaky voice as she lets go of me.
Giselle's face turns sad as she sees Richelle's red, puffy eyes from where she had been crying.
"There's always next year." Giselle says.
"You don't quite understand." I say to Giselle who gives me a strange look.
"Me and Richelle are best friends and have always been in the same troupe ever since we started dancing. We're both at the same level of dance. Now we have to wait an entire year for us to have another chance to be on the same team together. It's not fair." I say.
"I had no idea it was this important to you." Giselle says.

Then Ate and Phoebe walk over to us.
"What's going on?" Kate asks.
"I think we should have a chat in the office." Giselle says to Kate and Phoebe.
The three of them walk into the office and start talking. I turn back to Richelle who still has little tears running down her cheeks.

"Don't worry Richie, we'll get this sorted." I say and put my arm around her.
"Noah this is nationals. They aren't going to change the team to let some girl from J troupe join." She says.
"You aren't just some girl from J troupe. You're one of the best dancers here and you're my best friend." I say.
She wraps her arms around me and I do the same back.
"You're the best best-friend in the whole world." She says.

Before I could say anything, Kate, Phoebe and Giselle were standing in front of us.
"I'm sorry but you're just going to have to live with it." Kate says.
They're just about to leave when a thought comes into my mind.
"Wait! If Richelle can't be in A troupe, then neither can I." I say.
"No you can't leave because of me!" Richelle says.
"I can't not dance with you for a year Richie." I say.
"Is this what you really want?" Phoebe asks.
"Yes." I say.
"Well we respect your decision." Kate says and they leave.
"No you didn't need to do that." Richelle says.
"I did. Anyway I wouldn't have any friends and everyone is much older then me." I say.
"I guess. Thanks No, you're the best." She says.