Sleepover | 2

Richelle's pov
I walk downstairs rubbing my wet with one of my pink towels. Did you know it took me an hour to wash the flour out of my hair? An hour! I'll get my own back on Noah soon, he obviously doesn't understand that being a girl is difficult. He has it easy, I have much longer hair than him!

"Noah I'm o-" the smell of warm, sweet popcorn hits my nose as I walk into the kitchen.
"Smells good." I say and hop onto the counter.
"Duh, I made it." He says with a smile.
I give him a fake scowl which makes him laugh.
"What were you doing up there? You were showering for an hour." He says and pours the popcorn into a bowl.
"Sorry but someone threw flour in my hair, which I have a lot of." I say and take a piece of popcorn.
"Don't eat it all now! There won't be any left for the film!" He says and slaps my hand.
"One piece won't matter! Anyway, you can shower now." I say and hop off the counter.
"Ok." He says and walks upstairs.

I take the bowl of popcorn, make each of us a drink and bring them into my living room. I get comfy and witch on Netflix. What to watch, what to watch. You know what? I'll let Noah decide, after all, he's the guest. I just hope he doesn't choose a horror movie because I absolutely hate them. But I can't let him know that, he'll think of me as weak and just a typical 'girl'. Actually, no. Noah's more caring than that. What am I saying?

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice Noah walk downstairs.
"So what film are we watching?" He asks and sits next to me on the sofa.
"You can decide." I say.
"Thanks, why don't we watch The House On The Hill (made up)." Noah says and types it in.
"Um yeah." I say quietly, instantly regretting letting him choose the movie.
"Have you seen it before?" He asks.
"No." I say nervously.
"I have, it's really scary." He says and turns it on.
"Great." I say and grit my teeth.

The film starts and it doesn't look scary, until the first jump scare. Why did the creepy doll pop out? Being the person that I am, I jumped but Noah didn't see. I just have to go through the whole film without him noticing me being scared. Wait am I sweating?

"Idiot." Noah says.
"I'm bot an idiot!" I say harshly.
"No, not you! The guy in the film, I mean who goes into the basement of a creepy, abandoned house?" He asks, staring at the screen.
"Oh um, yeah." I say and gulp as the man twists the door knob.
"Don't do it." I quietly mutter to myself.
Being the stupid person that he was, he opened the door and someone with an ace jumps out and brutally murders him.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" I scream and hide my face in the nearest cushion.

Noah's pov
I immediately switch the TV off and comfort Richelle.
"Hey it's ok Richelle. It's only a stupid film." I say and cuddle her. "If you didn't want to watch it, you should've just said."
"Sorry, you probably think I'm such a girl." She says and keeps hiding her face.
"Not at all, scary movies aren't for everyone." I say and pull her head up so she's facing me.

"Let's do something else." I say.
"Woah! Look at the time!" She exclaims and points at her clock.
Twelve a.m! That went quickly.
"Why don't we set up our beds in here." I say.
"Sure." She says and runs upstairs to grab her pillows and blanket.

I grab my overnight bag and set up my bed on the floor. Richelle soon comes downstairs with her bedding and looks at me confused.
"Why have you put your bed there?" She asks pointing at my bed which is on the floor.
"Well was there somewhere you wanted me to put it?" I ask.
"I thought that you'd go for the sofa, considering it's the comfiest place here." She says.
"No, I let you have it." I say and smile.
"Thanks." She says and sets her bed up on the sofa.

"I'm blaming you if I get nightmares." She says which makes a smile appear on my face.
"I'm blaming you if I get a sore back." I say.
"Hey that's not fair! I off-" I cut her off.
"I'm kidding Richelle calm down." I say and she lies down.
"I'll go and turn the light off." I say and walk over to the light switch.
"Wait!" She says looking up at me.
"Do you think that we could leave it on for just a little bit longer?" She asks and smiles politely.
"Richelle I'm here, there's no need to be scared." I say.
"Me? Scared? Phh." She says and turns over.
"So you don't mind if I do this." I say snd turn the light off.
"Ok, ok! I'm scared, just please turn it back on." She says whimpering.

I turn the light back on and see her looking terrified on the sofa.
"Oh Richelle don't be scared!" I say and give her a small hug.
"If it helps, I'll move my bed next to the sofa." I say.
"Please do." She says with a nod.
"As long as you don't fall off the sofa and land on me." I say, dragging my bed to the side of the sofa.
"I won't." She says with a small giggle.

Being the nice person that I am, I leave the light on and wait until Richelle falls asleep to make sure that she's ok. When she falls asleep, I go to sleep.

So there will be a final part three to this!