Puppy

Richelle and Noah are seventeen and dating.

Richelle's pov
Tomorrow is Noah's birthday and I can't wait because I got him the best gift ever! Want to know what it is? A puppy! I actually got him a puppy! I drove to the dog rescue centre and bought him a puppy! His parents are fine with it and I can't wait to see his reaction when he opens the box and finds his little friend.

I grab the dog, put it in my car and start driving to Noah's house. I knock on the door but leave the puppy in my car. The door opens to reveal Noah standing there dressed in his white v-neck, black jeans and black trainers.

"Happy birthday Noah!" I exclaim and throw my arms around him.
"Thanks Richelle." He says and kisses my forehead.
"Do you want to come in for some cake?" He asks and opens the door wider.
"Of course I will but do you want your present off me first?" I ask with a smile.
"Aw, you didn't have to get me a present." He says and kisses my cheek.
"Of course I did! Stay there and close your eyes." I say and he does as he's told.

I run back to my car, gently place the dog in a decorated box with small holes on the sides and walk back to Noah.

"You can open your eyes now." I say and he does.
"Here, open it." I say whilst handing him the box.

Slowly he lifts the lid up and his face lights up when he looks inside.

"Are you being serious Richelle?" He asks while picking it up.
"I'm deadly serious, he's all yours." I say with a smile.
"Thank you so much, you're the best person ever!" He says and gives me a gentle kiss.
"Well I am pretty great." I say jokingly.
"Does he have s name?" He asks while stroking the creature.
"Not yet, you can choose." I say and stroke the dog with him.
"What about Bailey?" He asks with a smile.
"Sounds good to me." I say and grin back at him.
"Bailey it is!" He exclaims.

"Sorry to break up your play session with Bailey but, did you offer cake before?"

AN-
I know this is rubbish and random but I really wanted to do one with a dog because they're my favourite animals! Agh, pugs are adorable. ❤️