Coffee

Richelle's pov
Me and Noah just got together and he's taking me out for coffee! How great is this? He already knows my favourite drink! Of course he let me choose where we are going, so, I chose Starbucks because, who doesn't love them? He drove me in his lovely blue car, we sung for most of the journey.

Once we arrived, he helped me out of the car, even though I didn't need help, and we walked into the coffee shop hand in hand. As soon as I walked in, a bunch of boys started cat-calling me and whistling but I just ignored them. I felt Noah tense up but I touched his shoulder and he calmed down.

Being the gentleman that he is,he ordered and payed for my drink. We both got the same- just a normal coffee. However, when I got mine it was extremely hot. Unfortunately, we had a very wobbly table and someone knocked into it. Can you guess what happened next? Yep, the coffee spilt all over me. Why is it always me that has embarrassing situations? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt my stomach burning.

"Ouch!" I yelped and Noah looked up to me.
"Oh God! Richelle are you ok?" He asks worriedly.
"No!" I said whilst wincing in pain.
Really Noah? Yeah you know, I have boiling hot liquid on me but I'm fine!
"I'm so sorry ma'm!" A young boy says.
He hands me a napkin and I wipe the coffee off.
"Let me get you a new one." He says.
"That's ok." I say.
"No, no! I insist!" He says and rushes off to get me a new coffee.
What a nice guy!

"I was about to do that." Noah says, sounding slightly annoyed.
"Here you go." The man says and brings me back my new coffee.
"Thank you." I say politely.
"No problem." He says and kisses my cheek.

Noah's pov
Richelle looks at me with a shocked expression. However mine turns angry. I stand up furiously. Who does this guy think he is? Kissing my girlfriend and burning her! I'll get him for this! But I soon stop when I see Richelle looking scared.
"Please don't hit me." She says and looks down.
Hit her? What?
I move by her side and crouch next to her.
"Richelle I'd never hit you." I say softly.
"I thought you'd blame me for that." She says and points to the guy who was walking away.
"I wouldn't blame you for that Richelle. It's not your fault that there are some idiots in this world." I say which makes her smile a little.
"You're right, sorry Noah." She says and hugs me.
"That's ok Richelle." I say and hug her back.

She looks at me before saying, "You know I don't actually want this coffee."