9

Nylah's POV

2 days later

"Lucas this is beautiful. Oh gosh this is your office?!" I squealed.

Lucas laughed as I took in his 360 degree view of the city. His office was spectacular. The desk, bookcases and armoires was made of solid woods that were dark and rich-looking. The office chairs, and couches were made of a dark red leather. There was lot of glass which made me scared to touch anything fearing it would break. 

"You like?" he came up behind me planting a kiss behind my ear.

"Yes. This view is everything and your office is so clean and just wow" I looked around in awe. Today Lucas brought me to his office so we can talk business. As usual the paparazzi was following us all the way to his workplace.

I plopped down in his big leather chair and propped my legs up on his table.

"Ahhh I can get used to this" 

"No you not cause what you gonna do is get that fat ass up out of my seat" 

I gasped and clutched my chest, "How dare you call me fat?"

He laughed and sat on the desk looking down at me.

"Oh I didn't call you fat, I was talking about that ass" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down at me.

"You mean my back? I don't have an ass so I don't know what's this 'ass' you speak of"

He rose an eyebrow and snatched me off his seat gripping my butt firmly.

"No ass?"

"Nope. What you gripping on is actually my back" I laughed ignoring his hard stare. I was cut off by a hard slap on my buttcheek causing me to squeal and try to get out of his grip.

"Where you going?" he said pulling me closer and massaging where he slapped. 

"Stooooop" I whined, "Let me go Luc"

"Nah" he muttered and latched his soft lips onto mine. I moaned into the kiss and he picked me up and walked over to the couch that sat in his office. He broke the kiss and pushed me down on the couch climbing on top of me. I pecked his lips softly and grinded my hips against his.

"Stop before I fuck the shit out of you in this office" he warned.

"What if I wanna be fucked in this office?" I grinned at him. He rose up and got off of me. He stood there and rubbed his hands down his face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I stopped because you not gonna be able to walk out of this office when I'm done with you and we have plans today so let's get down to business"

I pouted and crossed my arms watching him. He ignored it and walked over to a file cabinet pulling out some folders. He was about to speak when a young woman came bursting through the doors and his assistant who I met earlier following behind.

"How dare you stand me up Lucas?! You said you would be at the cafe so we can have breakfast and talk!" she yelled. I was silently hoping this was not an ex cause I was not trying to drag anybody today.

Lucas just stared at her before turning to me, "Babe this is my twin sister April. April meet my fiance, Nylah Stone"

I stared at Lucas wide eyed cause this was NOT planned. I looked towards his 'twin' who was staring at me in shocked. I finally took the time to take her in noticing her and Lucas had the same futures. 

"F-Fiance?" she asked, "OMG is she coming to meet the family?"

"I have no family" he stated.

April sighed ignoring his statement and looked over at me, "Hey I'm April. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you also" I smiled. 

"Lucas can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about"

"Luc-"

"I said there is nothing to talk about. I think you may have gotten the message after I ignored all your calls and texts. Just stop. You never gave a shit about me so don't start now"

"Lucas please ju-"

"Is that all you came for?"

"Lucas" I interrupted, "Just hear her out. I'll step out for a minute" 

I got up ignoring his glare and walked out motioning for Olivia to follow me.

Lucas' POV

"You love her?" April asked as we watched her close the door.

"Yes" I lied. Not that I didn't have feelings for her, but it was close to it. 

"She's beautiful" she stated.

"Yup she really is" 

"Why do you hate me Lucas?"

I chuckled lowly and sat down.

"You really wanna know? Well I don't hate you April. You're my sister and I could never hate you. But I strongly dislike you and James. Do you remember that time when mother beat my ass because I got an 89 on a test while you guys got 65s and 57s? Or when she locked me in my room or the basement and nobody ever came to check up on me. You never even cared. While you guys had flashy cars, I had to walk to school, in snow, rain, hot ass sun. You name it. While you went to parties, I was at home cleaning YOUR rooms, washing your clothes, cooking dinner like I was your fucking maid. You never even stopped to say hi or even acknowledge your own fucking twin. We never had a conversation in 12 years April. Twelve fucking years!! When we graduated you never even told me congrats or even spoke to me. You never told me you loved me. You never hung out with me. Now you want me to talk to you? You want me associate with you? You want me build a relationship with you? How can I do that when you still haven't gave me a reason to? Tell me why I shouldn't call security and have you tossed out this building faster than you can blink?"

By the time I was done tears was streaming from her eyes as she played with the hem of her shirt.

"I don't know what to sa-"

"Well then get the fuck out of my sight before shit gets heated. When you get your priorities straightened out come talk to me"

"Pl-"

"April please do not get your feelings hurt. I love you but then again I don't"

She hurriedly got up and stormed out slamming the door behind her. Seconds later Nylah came in.

I stood there silently, tears somehow finding their way out.

"Baby" she walked up to me and hugged me. No words we exchanged for a while.

"Please don't cry" she kissed my jaw and hugged me tighter.

I eventually relaxed and held her small body against me.

"What if I'm not ready to face them?" I asked.

"Trust me we'll be ready"

__

I'm so sorry for the wait. Got caught up with school lol.

But I promise to update more often. 

Vote and comment loves!!