14

Lucas POV

"Lucas stooop. Leave me alone, we need to leave" she moaned getting out of my grip. We were packed up and ready to head to my parents house and I was nervous.

"Baby just one more time. I'm stressed out here"

"No I'm not giving you none. We need to leave. Suck it up and deal with it"

"But I wanna be deep inside you ag-"

"Lucas. Out. Now" she said holding the door open. I groaned dramatically and walked out with her following me to the elevator.

"Babe I'm really nervous"

"And I'm sore and tired and irritated. Now shut up and let's go" she clicked the button and the elevator doors opened.

We both entered and before she can say anything I pushed her up against the wall.

"Listen and listen good. Watch your mouth okay? I don't care if you sore cause I can rip that dress off and fuck you in this elevator and you would like that shit. And I don't care if you are irritated cause I have something that can calm that ass down. So keep trying me with that mouth you got. Watch yourself. Do I make myself clear?"

"Boy if you don't get out my face"

"What are you gonna do? Huh? Enlighten me"

She tried wriggling out my grip but I held her firmly and stared at her.

"Let me go"

"You got all that mouth but can't back it up? Come on bambino"

"Lucas let me go"

I smiled and let her go clicking the button for us to go down.

"The paparazzi are here so fix your face and try to hide that little wobble you got when you walk"

"I hate you" she mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Roll em again" I dared.

She glared at me and rolled her eyes again. I chuckled and the elevator reached the lobby and opened.

I grinned at her and walked outside, the cameras immediately went off and questions were being thrown at us.

I ignored them and opened the door holding it for my lovely fiancé and slapped her ass making sure the cameras caught it.

I got in and closed the door immediately attacking.

"Lucas!!" she screamed as I tickled her.

"Babe please!!" she cried out trying to stop my hands.

I stopped and looked at her as her breathing went back to normal and she got up punching me in my arm.

"Fucking dickhead"

I laughed and ignored her telling the driver to head to my parents house.

I took my phone out and got on snapchat recording Nylah.

"Guys look at my baby. She's mad. Baby you mad?" I asked and she flicked me off looking out the window.

"She's mad cause ion want to give her some dic-"

"Shut up Lucas. It's small anyway"

I stopped recording and I exited the app without posting.

"What did you just say?"

"I said it's small anyway"

"Oh" I answered and dismissed the conversation.

I had something for her ass later.