24

Don't hate me guys I'm so so sorry 😭😭 I forgot my password and I just resetted it. I'm so sorry 😭💛💛💛

Nylah's POV

"Shit" I moaned as he thrusted into me roughly making me hold onto his shoulders. He was going at it for 10 straight minutes until I felt him hit my spot making me moan out loudly as I dug my nails into his back. He slowed down and pulled out slowly, grinning at me and with one swift movement thrusted roughly back into me. His pace sped up which brought tears to my eyes. This man was amazing.

"Lucassssssssss" I yelled out as I found my release, him not to far behind. After releasing he collapsed on me breathing heavily.

I laid there all out of breath and my heart rate jumping. He just stared at me and kissed my nose which made me snuggle closer to him. We just layed there in that position in silence.

"Am I still on your shitlist?" He asked messing with my curls.

"Yep" I got up and went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I heard him knock then groaned.

"Seriously? So I gotta use the other bathroom?"

"Yep" I replied. I heard the door close and smirked and took the one piece of clothing I had on off.

After showering I came out and dried my skin and doing my usual routine. I stood in front of my mirror a quickly put my hair up in a bun. Lucas was sitting on my bed looking uncomfortable.

"You good?" I asked.

"My damn back is killing me" he said lowly. I shook my head and turned around putting my hand on my hip.

"And you're dumbass is supposed to be on bed rest. You hear that? Bed" I pointed to my bed he was sitting on, "rest" I threw my head back and fake snored.

He scoffed and muttered an "I'm fine" but we both knew he wasn't and I wasn't gonna baby him and scold his every move. He'll find out soon enough that listening to your doctor is key.

"Whatever" I replied and grabbed my keys and purse and looked at him still sitting there.

"Are you coming or not?"
_____

"So your due date should be the 23 of September" the doctor looked up from his clipboard and smiled.

"that's a long journey" I sighed looking at Lucas.

"And I'll be there" he took my hand in his, "every step of the way" I rolled my eyes and did a dramatic sigh.

"So do you have any questions, concerns, things you've notic-"

"Actually I have a question. When she gets to be around 6-7 months can we still have sex?" Lucas asked. I punched his arm and he looked me confused.

"I'm just curious jeez" he shrugged. The doctor laughed and answered, "yes you guys can rock the boat, just keep it gentle"

"Okay so now it's time for your bimanual internal exam"

"My what?" I asked.

"It's a test to determine the size of your uterus and pelvis"

"Oh okay okay. How does that work?"

"Well it's basically with two fingers inside the vagin-"

"No" Lucas cut him off and made a face at him.

"Lucas shut u-"

"He is not putting no damn fingers inside you the only fingers that's gonna be inside you are mine"

I groaned loudly and rolled my eyes. He was being such a pain in the ass.

"Okay that's understandable" the doctor nodded.

After we went to check on my blood pressure, pulse and other things.

"So Nylah, you have a blood pressure of 148 over 95" he stared at his clipboard, "that's not good at all for the baby, especially this early in your pregnancy. Even though you passed the 12 week phase your baby is still at risk"

"Is our baby okay?" I felt the tears well up as I heard Lucas speak and I bit my lip in anxiety.

"We'll find out through the ultrasound, most likely he or she is fine so don't worry okay?"

"Okay" I replied

"Okay now if you would lay back for me and lift your shirt"

"This might feel a little cold" he squeezed a cold gel on my stomach and rubbed it with a transducer over my belly.

"Okay" he pointed to the screen, "see that little bean on the screen? That's your little one. And from the looks of it he/she is healthy"

I looked over at Lucas who had glossy eyes. He then squeezed my hand and nodded at the doctor. I pulled my shirt down and sat up as the doctor removed his gloves and cleaned up.

"I'll give you both a minute and I'll be back" he got up and left.

"Dang" Lucas shook his head. He reached down and attempted to kiss me but I moved my face.

He sighed and stood back up and walked out the room and slammed the door.

"Okay?" I said to myself and waited for the doctor to come back.

______

I walked outside expecting Lucas to pull up but he didn't. I scanned the parking lot and I couldn't find the car. I pulled out my phone and dialed Lucas.

"Wow" I said out loud as it went to voicemail.

Ain't that some shit. I said to myself as I called my Oliver.

So I know this isn't the best chapter but I have to go back and familiarize myself with the book and my ideas are slowly coming back.

I have a lot in store for you guys as a way to make up for lost time. I'll try to update as much as possible.
💛