23

Nylah's POV
4 days later.

I woke up to my doorbell ringing. Sighing I dragged myself out of bed and headed to my door. Looking through the peephole I instantly got annoyed. I haven't seen his face since I left the hospital that day since he refused to tell me the full story. And here he was days later at my door.

"Why are you here?" I said opening the door. I watched his eyes drift all over my body.

"Ummm Lucas....why are you at my door?" I said snapping him out of his trance. "Can we talk?" he replied lowly. I got a whiff of his scent and groaned.

"Lucas you reek of fucking alcohol. You don't need to be drinking you're still recovering from the accident what the fuck is wrong with you?" I said letting him in.

"Let me go change" I said going upstairs.

When I came back down the stairs I saw him sitting on the couch with his shoulders starting to tremble. I knew he was crying.

"Lucas? You okay?" I whispered touching his shoulder. He turned to face me and rose up from the couch with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Can I just hold you?" He asked.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing my body to his, holding on to me for dear life.

"Nylah I'm so so sorry for everything. I have nobody" he sobbed."Not even Trey understands me like you. I don't want to lose my family baby"

"Umm," I said coming out of his grip. " I know. I don't want to lose us too but I can't be with someone whose keeping things from me"

"I love you," he said wrapping his arms around me again kissing on my neck.

"Ummmm luc-cas what are yyou..omg" I moaned out.

"Hmmm?" he said. I can feel him chuckling on me while he continued to leave his love bites on my neck. He suddenly stopped and stared at me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done-" I cut him off by kissing him roughly. His hands trailed down my back and gripped my ass. Our lips were moving in sync as our body temperatures increased. He then picked me up and took me upstairs. "Where yo room at?" He asked. "Right here" I moaned out.

He pushed me down on the bed his lips never leaving mine. I started taking his clothes off leaving sloppy kisses all over his body. After he was only in his boxers he pulled my T-shirt off and completely stripped me.

I pulled away quickly and sat up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"No"

"No?"

"Lucas we can't. You need to leave"

"But bab-"

"Please just leave"

"I can't I didn't drive here"

"Then how the hell did you get here"

"Trey said he was tired of taking care of me cause it's gay watching me shower making sure I don't fall and I needed to talk to you and work things out"

"What" I stifled my laugh. Trey was not gonna hear the end of this😭.

"He watched you shower??"

"The doctor said he had to if he was going to be my nurse since you refused. And he had to make sure I showered and took my medicines and ate the right stuff and he was tired even though it's only been a few days. He said 'only cause you're my boy'" he tried mocking his voice. I swear drunk Lucas was funny.

He laid his head and my bare chest holding me.

"Please I'm sorry for hurting you and my baby" he rubbed his palm on my small bulge and smiled.

"Give me one more chance and I swear I won't fuck it up. I don't want to lose you"to

I was about to reply before I heard light snores and his body got heavy on mines. I sighed rolling my eyes and moving him off me. I got up and picked up my clothes putting them back on. I fixed his body so he wouldn't wake up in pain and covered his body. He moaned and cuddled up to my pillow.

I shook my head and got in bed soon falling asleep.

Lucas' POV

"FUCK!" I yelled in pain as Nylah massaged my lower back.

"Shut up fool. This yo fault for doing all that movement AND drinking when you not supposed to last night" she continued until it felt better.

I moaned lowly as she chuckled rubbing that spot.

"Oh god you're amazing" I grumbled into the pillow.

"whatever" she stopped and got off my butt going to the bathroom. I heard the water come on meaning she was probably washing her hands. She came back in and sat on the bed and looked at me.

"What happened?"

"What you mean?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly staring at the window. Then it clicked.

"I killed them" her eyes widen but she never met my eyes.

"Nylah I fucking killed them. Each one of them. And I regret it. They ruined my life. They ruined me" my voice cracked but I kept myself together.

She still did not meet my eyes. So I continued.

"Still that gives me no excuse to do what I did and I hate my self for it. I do. But I was scared. I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't thinking. I just wanted all to end. I just want to be happy. I wanna have a family, get married, grow old together. I wanna learn to love. And Nylah I swear to you when you give birth I'll be a better fucking man that my father. I'll love my child. I'll be there for my chi-" I stopped when I felt her arms around me.

"Lucas oh my god" she cried tightening her hold on me.

"I don't want you to feel pity for me. Please"

She pulled away and looked at me. She reached her hand up and stroked my face with her soft hand. I held her wrist and brought her hand to my lips. I kissed each finger before kissing her bare ring finger.

"I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing Lucas" she said laying on my shoulder before saying, "My first appointment is in two hours. Do you want to come?"

"Did you really just ask me that?"

"I was just asking" she shrugged. I wrapped my hand around her throat squeezing slightly bringing her face close to mine.

"I love you" I said looking into her eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that you're crazy" her lips brushed mine.

"How?"

"Your hand is wrapped around my throat" she rolled her eyes. I chuckled removing my hands.

"Sorry"

"Oh it's all good daddy. Do that in a non-sexual way and imma stab u in ur your sleep" she winked at me.

I laughed and kissed her deeply before she pushed me away smiling.

"I love you too"

Love y'all 💛
Nylah in mm😍