11

Omniscient

Today was the day Nylah and Lucas were heading to Virginia. Neither of them told their parents about their relationship even though April probably already spilled it to the family. Nylah on the other hand planned on talking to her parents after they came back.

Nylah was in for a big surprise because it would be her first time on a private jet and Lucas would be proposing to her. He knew that Nylah wanted to take things slow but he felt as though putting that ring on her finger would prove otherwise.

"Lucas how much longer til we get to the airport?" Nylah whined. He rolled his eyes and finished sending his text to Trey who was ironically also going to Virginia after his show in New York.

"Like an hour" he answered her. Lucas' driver slowed down as they approached Miami traffic.

"Can we take a picture?" she asked moving closer to him. By now, every media outlet knew if their relationship and everybody wanted information. Countless calls and emails were being sent to his job even more since we started posting pictures together.

"Certo baby" he answered.

"Nigga how many languages do you know?"

"Alot. I know French, Russian, Italian, Spanish and some Chinese words"

"I barely passed Spanish" she laughed, "that's sexy though"  

"Is it?"

"Of course" she said laying her head on his shoulder taking her phone out and going to Instagram.

"What made you approach me at the event that night?" he asked her. She sat up and turned towards him.

"Well I was just walking in and saw you and thought to myself 'hey that's the guy from the conference room who cursed that guy out for me. I was going to thank you but I kinda froze up so I just asked about your drink cause you probably didn't remember me"

"I'll always remember that day. How could I forget such a beauty?" 

Nylah blushed and giggled mushing Lucas a little.

"Really? A 'thank you daddy' would be nice"

"Oh please. I would never call you daddy"

"Wanna bet? My beautiful black queen"

He watched as she looked down and fidgeted with her fingers trying to hide the smile on her face.

"Don't look down, your crown is falling baby"

"Stoooooooop" she whined hiding her face.

"Let me see all that chocolate beauty. I love your hair baby. Did you flat iron it?"

"oh my god stop" 

"You're so beautiful. Your skin reminds me of melted chocolate, so smooth and don't get me started on that body"

"Lucas" 

"Yes my que-

She cut him off by pressing her lips against his and kissing him deeply. The kiss lasted a few seconds before the car came to a halt and they pulled away.

"We've arrived sir" the driver announced.

"Stay here" Lucas told her. He opened the car door and got out closing the door. She sat and gathered her headphones and gum and getting her purse and sitting it on her lap.

Her door opened and Lucas smiled bowing down and putting his hand out.

"Vous pouvez quitter ma femme" he said. (you may exit my wife)

"Lucas I don't know what that means" she said taking his hands and getting out.

"Holy shit" she gasped looking at the huge private jet before her. The windows in the car was heavily tinted so she couldn't really see, "Lucas you own a private jet??! Wow. I'M FLYING ON A JET!" she screamed and jumped into his arms.

"Someone's excited"

"I'm about to fly on a private jet Lucas. How could I not be?"

"Come on" he held her in his arms and walked up the stairs and put her down when they reached the top.

They walked inside and it was beyond gorgeous. Every seat was detailed to perfection and she couldn't even describe how beautiful it was. She was so caught up until Lucas cleared his throat.

"Bambino I would like you to meet Buzz Aldwin and his co pilot Ken Juror, they'll be flying us to our destination and Lisa Ports who will be serving us"

"Pleasure to meet you" Nylah greeted. The pilot smiled at me and shook her hand and Ken followed. The flight attendant scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Is there a problem? Lila?" Nylah questioned purposely messing her name up.

"No ma'am"

"Oh. I thought there was since you felt the need to roll your eyes at me. Make better decisions because you may have fucked Lucas in the past but guess what I'm the future babygirl so get used to seeing this face"

Lisa's face turned red and turned towards Lucas hoping he would step in but Lucas looked away quickly.

"Don't look at Mr. Daniels like that. He's not going to help you so either learn to respect me or you can get out because I can damn well serve myself during this lovely flight"

She grabbed Lucas' arm before Lisa could say anything and pulled him with her towards the seats.

"Someone's feisty today" Lucas commented before laughing loudly.

"Shut up Lucas" Nylah groaned before plopping down on the seat and putting her seatbelt on.

Lucas just continued to laugh and did the same before the pilot's voice came on and went over his normal instructions before he took off.

"Cela va être un long vol afin obtenir l'amour confortable" Lucas said to Nylah before turning his phone off.

Nylah gave him a stank face clearly not understanding him and rolled her eyes.

__

Hey guys.

Here's another update my loves. It's rather short but it's gearing up for next chapter.

Vote and comment.