19

Guys check out my best friend's klove105 new book Eliza. Go check it out, vote and comment :).

Thanks again for all the support and love. I definitely appreciate it. And we finally made it to over 50k *sniff* *sniff* I love yall.

Much love(:

__

Lucas POV

I sat and stared at the wall trying to come up with what I would say when Nylah woke up. She stirred and rolled over facing me and rubbed her eyes.

"Lucas?"

"Hey" I got up and went over to her. I planted a small kiss on her forehead.

"Where were you?"

Don't back out Lucas, I mentally told myself.

"I need to talk to you about something. Not right now but it's best we not talk about all that right now"

"Lucas you're making me nervous. What did you do?"

"It's a long stor-"

"Did you cheat?"

I stared at her silently unable to speak. I saw a tear run down her cheek and honestly I felt crushed. Seeing her like this made me want to slap myself.

"Atleast let me explai-"

"Explain what exactly? Tell me Lucas what can you possibly explain?"

"I-i-i"

"Please just leave"

"Nylah-"

"And to think I thought you were different. I thought we would get married, have kids, be happy for once but you just ruined it"

"Nylah please. Let me explain"

"EXPLAIN WHAT LUCAS!?" she yelled, tears flowing, "Just leave please"

Before I can get another word in she pointed to the door. I sighed in defeat and left.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Trey's number before I reached the elevator.

"Did you tell her?"

"Yes"

"How did she take it?"

"Surprisingly she didn't react much. She cried and kicked me out. I feel like shit man"

"You should. What do you need?"

"Meet me at Roderick's house in ten"

"Oh no. Lucas what you about to do?'

"Just be there"

**

Roderick was an old friend who I worked with. He was good with everything. When me and Trey got mixed up with the law, I paid him a whole lot of money to get rid of certain people that varied from reporters that were snooping to colleagues who knew about it. He was a brilliant hacker and retired early from the FBI. He still had access to alot of things thanks to connections and the money I paid him. The reason me and Trey aren't sitting behind bars right now was because of him.

I pulled into his driveway and looked up at his house. You can tell he put my money into good use by the size of his fucking house. I was getting out the car and grabbing my files when Trey pulled in behind me and got out with Forrest and Cam behind him.

"Wait wait wait, why are all yall here?" I stopped them.

"Trey told us everything and we basically involved since we helped Rick get rid of some people so let's go"