I fell for him (a Justin Bieber love story)

I was in my room, on twitter. My dad yelled

"Taylor"

"Yes"

"Come eat"

"Ok'' I logged off twitter and ran down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen grabbed a coke, sat it on the table. I went and fixed my plate. We had salad and spaghetti.

"How was your day?" My dad asked

"Umm really good I guess. I've sat here all day. Texted my friends but that's it."

"Oh did you hear about this new celebrity?"

"No name?"

"Justin Bieber?"

"No"

"Oh."

We finished eating. I picked up the plates and washed the dishes. Cleaned up the table. Me and my dad lived by our self in Atlanta,Georgia. My mom left when I was five, I've lived with my dad ever since. I was now 15, was going to be 16 in 3 weeks. Me and my dad ha been looking at cars for a while. I walked into the living room, I looked out the window, there was someone moving in next door. There was a boy, he looked about 16. He had purple shoes on, a white shirt and purple pants. I sat there on the couch watching them carry stuff in. My dad came in the living room.

"What you looking at?"

"Someone moving in next door."

"Oh"

"I'm going to go welcome them." I walked up to my room, out a hoodie on, and shoes. I ran down the stairs.

"Be back"

"Ok"

I walked across the street. There came the boy I saw out my window. Than what looked to be his mom be hind him. I walked over to them.

"Welcome to Georgia"

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. Do y'all need any help carrying stuff in?"

"Your so nice. If you want you can help us carry these boxes in."

I picked up a box, carried it in the house. It was pretty. They had everything in the already, besides the stuff in the boxes. I sat the box down. The boy looked over at me, he flashed a smile. He was cute. He had long hair, that ran into his eyes. His smile was perfect. He walked over to me.

"Hello" he said

"Hi"

"What's your name."

"Taylor"

"I'm-" his mom cut him off

We walked out, I helped them carry the rest in. My dad called

"Hello"

"You need to come back."

"Ok" I hung up.

"I have to go home. It was nice meeting yall, if y'all need anything I leave right next door. Just come on and ask."

"Thank you. If your free tomorrow for lunch we were going to go out, you can join if you want."

"Ok I will ask my dad, but he will be at work, so he won't mind."

She walked over and gave me a hug. I turned around and walked out. I walked back over to the house. Thinking what was his name, he never told me. I walked in the house.

"Who are they?"

"I don't know the boy was going to tell me his name but his mom cut him off, to come help her."