chapter 8

first day of school

a load buzzing noise went off in my ear. i reached over and turned off my alarm, pulling my legs out from the cover, on the floor. i walked to the bathroom, got in the shower. i got out bowed dried my hair put makeup on and straighten my hair. i put on a purple shirt and white shorts with purple sandals. i had my nails and toenail painted purple. i put on my purple bracklet with the necklace the justin got me. i ran down stairs. grabbed a poptart with a glass of orange juice. my dad came in. he grabbed a poptart and milk. sat down beside me. i ate, ran back up stairs. i grabbed my book bag, purse, and keys. ran back stairs, it was 7:55 school started at 9:00 i walked out put my stuff in my car. walked back in.

"im going to work. be careful driving to school. no texting or talking on the phone while driving. drive the speed limit. see you when you get home."

"ok dad. bye"

my dad walked out of the house. my phone started ringing.

"hello"

"hey come over before you leave for school."

"ok comeing now."

 i hung up and walked over to justins. justin was waiting at the door.

"you look good for the first day of school'

"thanks"

we walked in. pattie had cooked waffles and eggs. she had already ficxed me and justin a plate.

"havae a seat and eat before you have to leave."

"thanks buy i already ate."

"oh ok"

i looked at my phone 8:20.

"i got to go.''

justin nodded and walked me over to my car. i got in the drivers side.

"drive safe please.''

"i will"

Justin kissed me he shut my door. i backed out of the of the drive way. took off for school. i pulled in the school at 8:45 i found a parking place, parked my car. i opened the back door pulled my school bag over my shoulders. put my purse around my neck put my keys in my purse. i shut my door and walked for the school. i got up the school doors took in one deep breath and opened the door. as i walked in everyone was looking at me, my friends ran over and gathered around me. they all had a big smile on there faces. i didn't know what was up. soon the principal came over the inter-come 'everyone report to the gym.' everyone ran into the gym. me and my friends all walked up to the middle of the bleachers we sat down. i sat down and anna looked at me. she was one of the poplars girls in the school.