Chapter 11

My alarm went off at 5:45

"Turn that off" Justin yelled

"Ok I'm getting in the shower."

"Do you have to go to school?"

"Yes Justin I have too"

"Can't you pretend sick?"

"Justin I wish I could, but I really have to go"

"Ok"

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower. I got out blowed dried my hair, straighten my hair. I walked back into my room Justin was asleep on the bed. I got out my cloths. I got my turquoise shirt, with my hot pink shorts. My hair fell down my shoulders I parted my bangs to the side. I put on my turquoise sandals with got pink strips. I walked over to my jewelry box I got out my necklace that Justin got me, my hot pink and turquoise bracelets. I put them on. As I was going to put on my necklace I felt someone's hand around my neck.

"Let me help you there" Justin took the necklace and put it on me.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome!"

I spun around, I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck, and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I pulled Justin in for a tight hug. He hugged me back.

"You look beautiful!"

"Thank you" I said pushing away from the hug. Justin went and laid down on the bed I walked over and got my school bag and purse.

"Justin I got to go!"

He got up and put his shirt on. He grabbed his stuff and followed me out of my room. We ran down stairs. Justin grabbed my book bag away from me and carried it to my car. I jumped in the driver side justin walked over to me.

"Have fun at school."

"Who has fun at school?"

"I do!"

"Yea because your home schooled"

"True but I have to go talk about the tour today and tomorrow! Maybe we can hang out Saturday?"

"Yea of course"

"Ok. Then next week we can hang out every day because I leave that Saturday."

"Yes I know don't remind me."

"I will talk to you tonight. Love you"

"Love you too"

Justin stood on his tip toes and kissed me. He shut my door. He stepped away from the jeep as I backed out of the drive. I waved goodbye and drove off.

I pulled into the school. I got out of the jeep, got my book bags out of the back and walked into the school. I walked over to my friends. We all gathered around each other.

"Taylor girl your all over the news"

"Yes I know"

"What about Justin's tour are you going?"

"No I'm going when were on spring and fall break!"

"Oh what do you think of his fans?"

"They make him happy. You know he's only 16, and I mean they make him happier then ever. I love them."

"What do you think about the ship name Jaylor?"

"I think it's cute!"

The bell rang everyone rushed to their lockers. I got my first period books and rushed to class. Everyone was being so much nicer to me. I walked into the class and the teacher smiled at me. I was so surprised. She had already got me sent to a-school took my phone and sent me to the office multiple times. I went back and sat down. First period went by fast. Every class we by fast. I got to last period, this was the only teacher i like at this school. He understood me. He had only got on to me and amber once but that's it. The bell rang.