Chapter 5

I woke up. I felt someone's body heat against me. I than remembered Justin was in bed with me. I still heard his snores so I didn't move. If my dad knew that Justin stayed the night, and we slept in the same bed he would kill Justin. I sneezed Justin jumped up.

"That was cute!"

"What?"

"I don't know. What time is it?"

"Ummm 10:22"

"Ok well I'm going to go to my house get a shower an get ready. Come back over when I'm ready. You get ready too." Justin said as he got out of bed.

"Ok"

I got up and followed Justin down the stairs. I watched him walk across the street. I ran back up stairs and got in the shower. I got out wrapped the towel around me and walked over to my room. I grabbed a blue striped shirts, with shorts. I slipped the shirt over my head, and the shorts on. I went and grabbed a pair of black sandals. I went back to the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth when there was a knock on the door down stairs. I spit the tooth paste out, and ran down stairs. I opened the door. Justin came in with black skinny jeans, red button up shirt, with a red beanie on. He looked so cute. Justin walked in.

"You look gorgeous" Justin said

"Thanks"

"Your welcome are you ready?"

"Almost"

Justin sat down on the couch. I ran back up stairs. I re brushed my teeth, straighten my hair. I was finished. I ran down stairs. Justin got off the couch. He grabbed my hand.

"Let's go!" I grabbed my phone, put it in my back pocket. Grabbed my purse. We walked out. We got in the car. We sat in the back seat.

"Kenny this is Taylor, Taylor this is kenny."

"Hello, I'm Kenny" Kenny said putting out his hand. I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"You know where were going."

"Yup" Kenny answered Justin

Justin pulled out his phone. He got the new iPhone like I did.

"New photo. For the new phone."

He pulled up the camera. The new phone had a front camera. I smiled, Justin smiled. It was a very cute picture. He sent it too me. I set it as my lock screen. Justin still had the old picture has his lock screen. The new one was his home screen. I saw him pull up twitter. He tweeted the picture with a caption 'hanging out with Taylor' he started to push the 'tweet' button

"Justin wait"

"What?"

"Don't you think if you do that the paparazzi will.......over do it?"

"I don't care. We're just friends."

"Ok" and with that he pushed the tweet button. Everyone was commenting on the pic.

'Girlfriend?' Was commented millions of times. We pulled into the mall.

"We're going to the mall?"

"Yea. I mean, not, yes"

"Your hiding something."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

We got out of the car. Walked in the mall. We just walked around.

"So why are we here?"

"Ummm just for a reason."

"Can I not know that reason?"