Chapter 4 - Exam Week

Well, It's here... exam week, every high school student's worst nightmare. I may be a freshman but I know that exams are terrible. I'm only fairly excited to go to school because I can see all my friends. So, today is friday.. We have exams today, Monday, and Tuesday. After that we go on winter break yay!

I wake up at 6:15am, very drowsy I stumble up the stairs.. (almost falling) I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. After that I walk into my bedroom and find something to wear.. Just the usual skinny jeans, Converse and a sweater. I do my makeup quickly and I realize its almost 7:00.. I usually leave around 7:20 because I pick Kayla up and take her to school everyday. I finish my makeup and tease my hair.. blah all that fun stuff. My mom and I drive to Kayla's house. Kayla walks out at about 7:40 with an aggravated look on her face. I look at her as she gets in the car "Whats wrong?" She hands me her IPad and all I can see is an Instagram DM with her and Ryun. I start to read and realize that Kayla had told Ryun how she felt about him. I notice that he read it but didn't say anything. I look up at her and frown.. "I'm sorry honey." She nods.

We get to school at 7:55, we run to our first period and sit down. The bell rings and Mr. Blankenship starts talking about some algebra nonsense. George starts laughing, Kayla and I look over and start to laugh. "Why are you laughing?' I whisper to George. "Mr. Blankenship has a boner" He whispers back and starts laughing louder. I look around the room to notice everyone staring. "Okay students please pay attention.. Our exam is on Monday, we need to get ready." I look up and so does everyone else. ~~Side Note~~ My school's exam schedule is honestly pretty weird. We have shortened periods, and its complicated haha. ~~Back to the story~~ The 2nd period bell rings and everyone gets up to leave. Today we have a 2nd period, and a 7th period exam. I walk to my class and sit down, pulling out my binder to study. I can't focus because I'm thinking about Brian. I start to day dream.. I swear he's all I can think about. I'm imagining him next to me when ~BEEEEEEEEEEP~ the bell rings. My teacher runs in "GUYS WE HAVE AN EXAM TODAYAYAYAYA" I giggle but no one else does. Oh well. We take the exam and yeah.. that's pretty boring.

~Time Skip~

It's lunch time, I come out of the band room and walk to the table where everyone is. "OH MY GAWD MADDIE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!!!!!" Kayla runs towards me and grabs my arm, I almost fall. She pulls me over towards the vending machines and giggles "Whats wrong?" I say looking around, She blushes and whispers "I kinda like........Andy" She looks at me with a smile. "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream kinda loud.. Everyone looks over. "Shush! He will notice!" She looks over "MADDIE HE'S LOOKING OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams. I shake my head "Honey... you just screamed that." Her face turns bright red and she takes me back to the table. All of our friends were staring at us like we were nuts. (Ha....nuts) Kayla sits next to Marc "HEY BITCH GO GET ME COOKIES!!!!!!!!" She screams again and I start laughing. Marc, very embarrassed gets up and walks to get cookies. Brian looks over towards me and I meet his gaze. I look away quickly and look at Kayla "Lets go outside!!" I smile and start walking towards the door. She follows.. and so does everyone else. Kayla and I start running and we reach the courtyard. We walk to the bench and sit. David and Joey are the first to come out behind us. They're yelling at each other about country music.. Like always. George and Marc come out. Marc hands Kayla her cookies "THANKS BETCH LUV YAHHHHH" She squeels and takes a bite of her cookie. She starts chewing but drops her cookie. "Um.. Maddie.... Look who's coming" I look up and see Andy and Brian walking out. "OH NO!" I scream and then blush. I grab Kayla's arm and we run behind a wall that was outside. "What do we do?!!!?!?!?" I whisper-yell. She shakes her head and Andy finds us and screams "BRIAN HAS A CHODE" Kayla replies "How would you know?! Did you guys suck each other's chodes?!?!!?" She laughs and I do too. We walk back to everyone and I see Brian standing there awkwardly, Hes a senior but I still have no idea why he hangs out with us freshmen. I walk up to him "Hi." He looks up at me "Hey" He smiles. I look at Kayla and she's blushing her ass off because Andy was sitting next to her." I smile and look at the sky "It's a beautiful day today." Brian smiles "Yeah bu-" ~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ I look up at Kayla and walk towards her. "Well.... We'll see you guys later!"