(1)

"Will you shut the hell up!!! I am trying to sleep." I laugh at Layla.

"Shut up!! Its only 4:30am. I am super excited for Cole's party!!!" Layla says jumping up and down on my bed.

Layla and I got invited to Cole's (super popular) party and Layla hasn't shut up since he invited us.
¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤
"Get up! We are going to be late!" I say as I am nudging her arm. Layla wasn't waking up so I pushed her off the bed and into the floor.

Thud

"Ow what the hell Zoey?!?" Layla hisses at me.

"You wouldn't wake up. So I pushed you off the bed." I reply as I am putting on my makeup.

Thud

Layla and I exchange looks. I peek my head out of my bedroom door and I wave my arm, moiting her it was clear.

"ZOEY GET DOWN HERE!!" My mother shouts at me, I groan.

My mother has been recently dating the schools bad boy's father, Trent Coulsmilla. I have a very bad feeling about this a very bad one.

I march down the stairs to find my mother, Trent, and Kaleb (the school's bad boy) sitting at our dinning room table. All I see are boxes EVERYWHERE.

"Um...Hi mom, hello Trent." I say hesitantly giving my mother the look Like 'what the hell are they doing here'

My mother rushed over to me and says "TRENT AND I ARE GETTING ENGAGED TRENT IS ALSO MOVING IN!!!!" My mother squeals in exciment.

"That's great mom!" I reply hugging her and looking over at Trent and his son Kaleb.

Layla came running down the stairs and stopped at the last step and stared at me with a disappointed look on her face.

"I'm gonna go, Thank you so much for letting me spend the night Ms. Collins." Layla blurted it out.

"No problem sweetie!" My mother called out.

I gave Layla a big hug!! " I can't believe your going to Alaska for summer! Also Cole's party is tonight!" I said with tears threating to spill.

"Me neither!! And ok thanks for the reminder." Layla squealed with excitment.

She ran out the door and I came downstairs to help everybody put the boxes in my mother's room and some in the guest bedroom... Where I guess Kaleb is sleeping. None of us said a word except my mother and her future husband.

Everything is unpacked and I was super tired, I layed down on my bed and about 10 seconds later Kaleb comes in. I am only wearing bootyshorts and a crop top for the party.

"Damn you look good!" Kaleb said in a huskey voice which was very sexy eww why was I thinking this.

Kaleb walked in a little closer and snuck up behind me and said a little louder "damn you look good."

I could feel his breath on my neck. I quickly turn around and to find out he is shirtless also now our faces our not even a centimeter away from each other. He ran his fingers up the side of my cheek and planted a kiss on my collarbone.

Kaleb's fingers where playing with the bottom of my top. I plant my hand on his bare chest and shoved him (well tried) but he didnt budge.

Ding Dong

Saved by the bell!!! I try moving away from Kaleb, but he grabs both of my wrists and whispers in my ear "Shhh" He lets me go.

I grab my clutch and put on some really high black heels and "run" down the stairs. I grab the door and it's Layla. "Wow!!!" We both sing in chours about each other.

We get into my navy blue Lamborghini and off we go. We finally arrive at the mansion and turns out I spot Kaleb who seems to be wasted already haha.

Layla already found a guy to grind on so I went and grabbed me a beer and another and another and another. WASTED.

Cole came up to me and whispered in my ear "Come an dance!!" dragged me into the crowd of people and we started dancing really close together and then Cole smashes his perfect lips on mine are lips moved in sinc, we parted our mouths and our tounges went exploring in each others mouths.

His hand slides up under my shirt and rests on my boobs. We started to part our lips so we could get some air, gasping and panting for air we return to our hot make out session in the middle of the crowd.

"I. Have. Been. Wanting. To. Do. That. Forever." Cole is stuttering to say anything.

¤¤¤¤

A/N yea it sucks right? Haha oh well.

Don't be a silent reader please comment and vote!!!!

Kisses Ava