(3)

I woke up the next morning in Kaleb's arms, I look up at him and he is sleeping, but is woken up i guess by me maybe.

"Good morning Princess." he says I can't help but giggle at his morning bed head, but then he tackles me onto the floor with a loud thump. Kaleb starts to tickle me and I started laughing so hard that I start to cry but I was still laughing.

"Oh... my... god... stop... it!!!" I exclaim while gasping for air. I gained enough strength to flip him under me that now I am cradling him, I have his arms pinned down so he can't tickle me anymore. Turns out that I am a lot stronger than I let myself believe, I get over confident and now with a blink of an eye, I am once again underneath Kaleb.

My mother walks in and it must look very weird in her perspective, Kaleb and I get off of each other and go sit on my bed.

"Kaleb did you sleep with my daughter?" Before she could let him answer she says very loudly "She is not your personal slut, you will never come into her room without mine or Trent's permission an-" Mother gets cut off by Kaleb "Maybe if you didn't make her cry last night I wouldn't have had to comfort her, because you DON'T CARE ABOUT HER!!!!!!" My mother's expression on her face looked like astonished.

She walks up to Kaleb and punches him in the jaw, I run over to him but my mother pushed me away and I fell into the wall with a developing bruise on the left side of my cheek and she starting kicking me in my rib cage. Trent come running up the stairs and opens my door and looks dumbfounded, he grabs my mother's wrist and yanks her out of my room. As soon as she is out I rush over to Kaleb who's nose is busted and mouth bleeding. I run into the bathroom and grab the first aid kit and then go back over to Kaleb. I take out some neosporin out and apply it to his lip, he raises his hand and touches my cheek where it is bruised and I flinch. Kaleb tries to stand but when mother punched him he must have broken his foot.

"Stay here i will be right back." I say. I run down the stairs and tell Trent that Kaleb broke his foot. "Can you help him down here we will take him to the hospital?" I nod my head and then run back up the stairs. I lift Kaleb up and help him wobble down the stairs and into the back seat of the truck. Trent tells me that he had to give mother some sleeping pills and it should hold her down until morning. I nod in understandment. We finally arrive at the hospital we sigh Kaleb in and we wait in the waiting room.

"Kaleb?" A nurse says while holding a clipboard. I help Kaleb up and follow the nurse into the examine room.

"What happened Miss?" The nurse kindly asks. "Umm you see..... Kaleb here tackled me and started to tickle me and then my mother walked in and told him that I wasn't his personal slut etc. and she puched him int the jaw and cut his lip open and must have fallen on his foot the wrong way I tried aiding him but she shoved me into a wall and that is why I have a bruise on my cheek and yeah... that is the story."

She started talking about the doctery stuff I didn't bother to listen. She took Kaleb into the examine room first and confirmed that his foot was broken and he will be needing surgery and will need someone to look after him for 6 weeks until it was completely healed. "I will look after him his dad works a lot I am the only one at home for the most part." She nods and motions me into the examine room and confirms that its just a bruise nothing to seriously.

It is 9:00pm and we left at 6:00pm, Kaleb just came out on surgery and was on crutches. He wobbled over to me and his father had gone to go get coffee for the both of us and Kaleb looked up at me and kissed my forehead he was still taller than me, I new his dad was watching us, I could feel it. My cheeks flush pink and I could feel the heat creeping up my neck.

"Lets get you guys home." Trent says. We drive in complete silence the whole ride home, we finally arrive and I help Kaleb out of the truck and gave him his crutches, Trent goes down stairs to check up on mother and I help Kaleb up into his room. "Stay?" he said in almost a whisper. I nod my head, he hands me one of his shirts I go strip out of my clothes and put on his shirt I loved how it smelled. I come back to his room and he all ready has his leg propped up under a couple of pillows. I crawl into bed next to him and once again I am in a deep slumber.

We hear screaming downstairs all of a sudden we hear footsteps coming up the stairs, I was very scared to be honest, I snuggle up closer to Kaleb and he puts his arm around me. The door slams open.

My Mother

A/N Don't be a silent reader please comment and rate

Kisses Ava