(9)

Picture above is of Lily and Luke

It was 8 am and Kaleb already left for work and I am cooking breakast for Lily and I, I was cooking scrambled eggs, with some toast and bacon with Orange juice. Lily just woke up and say on the couch to watch some cartoons, "Lily breakfast is ready." I say.

"Okay. Yawn. Mom" Lily replied. Her eyes go big when she sees what I set down in front of her "This looks delicious mommy, I have never eating eggs or bacon." I smile at her, I sit down to eat breakfast with her, about 20 minutes of us chatting and eating we decided we were going to go see a movie called The Good Dinosaur that Lily thought she would like. I get dressed in skinny jeans and a Maroon colored Hurley sweatshirt with white converse, Lily comes out in capris and a Roxy long sleeve shirt with some tennis shoes and she looks adorable. I did her long brown hair in a french braid while mine was curled. I grabbed my purse and car keys and Lily grabbed a little purse with a stuffed animal and a blanket in it and we left in the Lamborghini. We arrived at the movies "Can I get 1 adult ticket with 1 child ticket to The Good Dinosaur?" I ask the very handsome man. He gave is our tickets and we got some drinks and popcorn along with a box of candy for Lily.

2 hours later

"That was the best movie ever!" Lily exclaimed.

"I like spot he is super cute." I said while laughing.
<><><><><><><><><><>

It was the summer so I had to get Lily registered for kindergarten and today was that day. I dressed Lily in a pink dress with some plastic Cinderalla heels while I was in a Maroon colored dress with some black 3inch heels. We got to meet Lily's teacher Mrs.Kaya, she seemed fairly nice. After registration we went threw Wendy's drive threw and ordered food.
We finally arrived at home and I changed out of my dress to some ripped jeans and a Hurley sweatshirt. Lily and I decided to go to the park and play on the swings and on the slide and this cute boy about my age sets a little boy down and Lily and the boy start to play. While the other make walks to me and says "looks like there getting along, no?" "sure, my name is Zoey how about yours?"
"My name is Christian and that is my adopted son,Luke" I nodded my head and the kids come running over laughing there butts off. "Mommy, can we go play on the big people swing set?" I nodded and they went running over there.

"Maybe they could have a play date tomorrow at my place?" Christian asks.

"Yeah, sure 12:00pm sound okay?" I ask

He nods.

It was time to go so I picked Lily up and brought her over to the car and buckled her in and she was laughing so much. I took her to eat dinner at a Pizzeria, she has never been to one.
We got home I have her a bubble bath and she went to go to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'M DOUBLE UPDATING SO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME

LAST CHAPTER SORRY BUT I AM DONE WRITING THIS STORY IT IS GETTING NO WHERE

KISSES
AVA 💋💋💋