(8)

Picture in media is of Lily and Zoey

We finally woke up and I forgot it was Saturday, so I got up and for dressed in shorts and a short top with some black vans. I grab an apple, my purse, and my car keys and walked to my Lamborghini. I park my car and I find a little girl running and crying she ran over to me and hid behind me crying into my shirt.

"What's your name sweetie?" I ask

"Lily." Lily responds.

I see a man running and yelling her name, I pick her up and put her in the passenger side and locked the doors.

The man comes up to me and yells "GIVE HER TO ME!!!"

I slowly back to the car and unlock the door and get in a drive to the mall.

"Thank you miss, where are we going?" Lily was whispering.

"We are going to the Mall, by the way my name is Zoey." I said.

We arrived at the mall and I wall over to the other side and unbuckle Lily.

"How old are you Lily?"

"I am 5 years old" she smiled back.

"Why don't we get you some clothes and toys." I ask

Lily nodded her head.

We walk into Justice and she goes crazy, Lily finds some shirts and shorts along with some jeans and pjs. I bought the items it was only $20.00. Lily gives me a big hug and says "Thanks mommy." she must have realized what she said and smacked her self in the head. "Its fine Lily."

We go into some toy store and she only gets a few toys and we go into Hollister I buy a couple of shirts for me.

We walked out of the mall and I told a random joke and we were laughing and then I asked "Where's your mommy and daddy Lily?"

She looked at her feet "I'm an orphan and that man was the counter person I snuck out. Dont take me back please." she said with her eyes pleading.

"We will take you back and then I will adopt you. Okay sweetie?" I told her

She nodded her head wildly and smiled.

We put all of the things we bought in the trunk and I buckled Lily in the seat and kissed her forehead. I drive to the orphanged and Lily snuck back in to her room and I walked to the desk clerk which was not that man and I asked the woman "Hello ma'am, I am looking to adopt a creative, thoughtful, and adorable little girl about 5 years of age. Is this possible?"

"How old are you?" She replied.

"I am 19 years of age ma'am. Trust me I am very mature for my age, I have a stable job, and an apartment." I replied.

She smiled at me and led me up the stairs to all of the little girls and little boys, I got a couple of whistles from the 12-13 year old boys. We finally found Lily and she grabbed her bags and the woman gave me papers to sign and take to court.

All of the papers went threw court and I have finally adopted Lily that day. I grabbed her bag and put them in the trunk. "THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH ZOEY!!!!" Lily squealed in excitement and gave me a hug. We arrived at home and I have texted Kaleb about every thing, I opened the door and Ozzy was play barking and growling at Kaleb and Lily ran inside and kneeled down and Ozzy was licking her face and she was laughing so hard she was crying and Lily was playing with Ozzy, then little Oz went to go take a nap on the couch. "OMG Zoey you didnt tell me you had a little doggy!!" Lily said happily. She helped me carry in the bags I showed Lily, her bedroom which already had a bed and a dresser, she started to unpack all of her previous clothes into the drawers and I kneeled down "Lily sweetie, you know you can call me mommy or mom and you can call Kaleb daddy or dad." I said with a smile plainted on my face. "Okay mommy" she said.

It was 9:00pm and Lily was in her pjs eating a little snack before I sent her to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE

THANKS FOR READING AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD COMMENT AND VOTE

KISSES

AVA 💋💋