(7)

"So to you wanna tell me why the hell your on a plane to Arizona? Out of all places Arizona?" Kaleb questions after we take off.

"I am starting a new life, with no parents and no last name." I respond in a whisper.

"Really?!? Our parents just got married and you just take off!" He replys quickly.

"Yes." I respond bluntly.

"Then I am going to have to do this." He removes the ring from my right hand and slides it on my left hand onto my ring finger.

"We have to be kind of related if we are gonna start a new life together." He smirks.

"Together?" I was so confused.

"Yes, your not my sister your my cousin Ms.Ryder" He responded.

I just smile and lay on his chest and we watch a movie together.

ATTENTION All passengers please buckle up we will be landing in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

We walk off the plane and get into a taxi and we find a motel about 20$ a night so we live there for now. There were two queen sized beds but Kaleb insist on us acting like we are more than  related so we slept together in one of the beds for the next week and half.

I found this cute little apartment on the first floor and it was the cutest. We bought it. Kaleb found a job as a mechanic.

Mother:
Where the hell are you? Where's Kaleb?

Me:
I ran away and am never coming back. Kaleb I have no idea.

Mother:
WHAT?!?

Me:
buh-bye.
<><><><><><><><><><>
I come home from shopping to find Kaleb holding a puppy in his arms. The puppy was whimpering in pain.

"K-Kaleb? What's wrong with her?" I ask very concerned.

He shrugs.

I pick up the puppy and run down the stairs in my jeep and lay down a blanket on the passengers seat and lay the puppy on it then Kaleb crawls in the back. Off to the vet.

"Well the dog was ambanded and broke her leg but we can fix that." Dr.Nowels says.

After about 2 hours later they brought the dog out with her leg in a blue bandange. I pick her up and start petting her, we pay and go out to the jeep and lay her down and decide we are gonna keep her and her name is Ozzy. We take her to go get tags, collar, a bed, a kennel and a leash.

Ugh long day so we decide to crawl in bed and little Ozzy was crying at the bed so Kaleb picked her up and layed her between us and she licked our faces to death, but she soon fell asleep and so did we.

A/N yeah the chapter is kind of short like shorter than usual it's kind of a filler.

Don't be a silent reader comment and vote.

Kisses Ava