(2)

Cole grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and he was playing with my denium shorts hem, and pulled me over to the bar and grabbed us a couple of beers and another couple.

I turn around and Kaleb is in front of Cole and punches him right in the jaw making blood spill from Cole's face, he is just laying on the ground bleeding not fighting back. Kaleb grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the front door I scream "LAYLA!!!" She comes running to me and punches Kaleb in the gut (she takes Karat) and he lets go of my wrist to hold his stomach.

I run towards Layla and she hugs me.

Kaleb groans "Your gonna pay you bitch."

"Go screw yourself!" She shouts and I giggle. We take off to my Lamborghini "Hey can you drive I am kind of buzzed?" I question Layla. She nods her head, after like 15 minutes we get at my house. No ones home, good. I walk up to my room and fucking Kaleb is in my room on my bed looking at me.

"Bruh, what the hel-" I get cut off and Kaleb comes up to be and pushes me in the wall and smacks me on my cheek....hard "Next time control your friends princess." I try shoving him off but apparently he had me pinned against the wall he lets go of one arm to look at his phone I slap his very toned face "Don't tell me what to do!" I shout and wrinkle my nose up.

His face was in shock after I did and say that but my mother and Trent come in from there date night.

I push Kaleb out of my room, well try, but he doesn't budge. "GET OUT!!!" I scream. He leaves. I start stripping out of my clothes, my door opens but I don't hear it and Kaleb just stands there and watches, I take off my black lacey bra from Victoria Secret,  then turn around to see Kaleb staring at my naked boobs Oh my god I cover them up and run over to my closet and grab and over sized shirt and slide my shorts off and Kaleb comes up and kisses my neck and then my collarbone I have to admit it was very hot. Eww why am a thinking this. I push him away and slap him and run downstairs and go hug my mom.

"Go put pants and a nice shirt on and go grab your brother." My mother says with excitment.

"HE'S NOT MY BROTHER!" I shout back.

She gives my a death glare and replies "Excuse me? Kaleb is your soon-to-be step brother."

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN MAGICALLY CHANGE OUR GENES SO WE WILL NEVER BE TRULEY RELATED!!" I shout back now I am in tears.

Kaleb and his father come running down, Trent went and calmed down my mother and Kaleb hugs me and strokes my hair and says calming things in my ear. I walks me to my room and he sits down on my bed and pats the space next to him to sit, I obey.  I sat next to him I start crying even harder and I lean into him and cry into his shirt. His shirt smells like axe and it was soft like cotton, I love it. Kaleb just sits there and strokes my hair then Trent and mother come running in and they see me crying into Kaleb's shirt "Oh, I-I am so sorry Zoey." My mother says with her entire body trembling, she tries hugging me but I push her away still clingged onto Kaleb.

"Get out." My voice is shakey when I say it.

"Excuse me? I will not leave, the is not YOUR house Zoey." My mother shouts.

"GET OUT!!!!" Now I am furious with my mother.

Trent grabs my mothers hand and takes her out of the room. Kaleb hugs me tighter this time and he kisses my forehead, soon I fell into a deep slumber in Kaleb's arms.