(6)

I am walking home from Layla's 5 birthday party. "Where were you?!?" He said. "I was at Layla's birthday party, remember daddy?" I was terrified of what he was going to do to me about my punishment. "You said you where going to be home by 6:30pm Zoey... IT IS 7:00pm!!!!" He exclaims. "I-I am sor-" i am attempting to say.... His fist makes contact with my face and he starts beating me with his belt.

"ZOEY!!" I am awoken from my sleep. "ZOEY!!!"I hear again. I wake up crying, "shh, its okay Princess I am right here." I make out the tone as Kaleb's voice. I cry into Kaleb's chest, he slides under the covers and he says "Princess I heard you screaming. Are you okay?" I shake my head, and start crying again. Trent and my mother come into my room with their robes on, Trent looks at Kaleb and gives him the death glare maybe because he is under the covers with a girl. My mother is on her 9th month of being pregnant so she is kind of moody so I told her to go back to bed and she did.

"What did I tell you about Zoey not being your personal sleep toy?" Trent says. "Dad she screamed so I came in and calmed her down" Kaleb gets up to tell his father. Trent looked at me for approval I nodded. "Ok I believe you Zoey." Trent said. Everyone went to their rooms, except Kaleb he stayed in my room next to me not sleeping all night just stroking my hair and singing me songs. I wake up and Kaleb is gone he comes in my room "GET UP THEIR GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!! FIX MY TIE" I get up and start undressing in front of Kaleb and slide on my bridesmaid dress and run over to Kaleb and fix his tie and he grabs butt and pulls down my dress to cover up my ass and I brush Kaleb's hair back so it doesn't look like he just woke up. He gives me a kiss on my cheek I give him one back except on the lips. I brush my hair and put it in a french braid and put a flower clip at the bottom to hide the pony tail holder. I put on all of my makeup and Kaleb comes in again and says "Fix my collar its all crooked!"

I come closer to Kaleb and fix his collar and his his tie and he pulls me closer and we kiss. "GUYS HURRY UP WERE LEAVING!!!!!!" Kaleb and I go down the stairs but before we do he gives me a ring and I put the ring on and actually I got a present for Kaleb, it was a golden necklace and he puts it one. I grab my heels and run down the stairs I get into the drivers side of my Lamborghini and start the car up and Kaleb opens the passenger door and screams "STEP ON IT!!!!" We leave the drive way and we are on our way to the church and then the song Sugar By: Maroon 5.

"SUGAR YOUR SWEET" Kaleb and I sing so loud. We arrive at the church and we interlace our arms and walk towards the church and I see my friend Layla.

"Layla so nice to see you" I say.

"I missed you so much how was Alaska?" I ask

"Um great I guess."

Dink Dink

I walk over to my postion as the bridesmaid and wait for mother to walk the isle. Granddad is walking her and it is so cute, they exchanged vowles and did all the other stuff too I wasn't really paying attention.

"Time for the dance" A man yells.

Everyone gets there cocktails and takes them to go dance, I was sitting down my feet hurt so bad all of a sudden Kaleb comes up and pulls me onto the dance floor and we dance then we do a slow dance.

Ugh finally time to leave and go home. I open my texting app.

Me:
Hurry up and get down here

Kaleb:
Coming sister

Me to mother:
I'm leaving and going home my feet hurt

Mother: Okay sweetie don't get in trouble

Me:
Whatever
<><><><><><><><><><>
Kaleb finally gets here and I take his sweatshirt that was laying on the passenger side and put it on. Kaleb was sweating like a pig, "My god Kaleb take off your jacket you are gonna like explode." I say in a worried tone.

"I'll be fine" he doesn't seemed worried but his choice not mine.

We finally get home and I take of my heels and throw them and slide on my sneakers and a hoodie.

"Where the hell are you going?" Kaleb finally notices me about to leave.

I didn't respond back I kind of just left, he didn't come after me he just stood there watching me leave. I get in my Lamborghini and drive to the air port, "Ticket to Arizona please?" I ask the women at the front desk.
"Whatever" she kind of says sluggish. I pay for the ticket and wait until my plane is called. Kaleb comes in and buys a ticket for Arizona and his seat is next to mine.My plane was called and Kaleb comes up behind me and holds my hand and walk to our seats, neither of us had bags or suitcases.

Buckle seat belts will be taking off in a few moments.

We take off.