(5)

A couple weeks passed by and now Trent and Mother are getting married in exactly 3 weeks...I am not looking forword to it, my mother asked me to be her bridesmaid of course I said yes. I was interrupted in my train of thoughts when Kaleb said "Good morning Princess!"

I snap out of my thoughts and reply "Hmm?"

"Good morning Princess" Kaleb repeats.

"Oh hi" I say.

Kaleb leaves the room and I go back into my train of thought.

Mother:
Come down stairs we are going shopping for Bridesmaid dresses. You in?

Me:
Do I have to?

Mother:
Of course

I put on jeans and Kaleb's black T-Shirt and I slide into my Converse and slide my switch blade in my pocket. I run down the stairs and Kaleb is down there he looks at my shirt and smirks. He looks at my pocket to see an outline of my knife, he holds out his hand motioning me to give him my knife.

"No, I need some kind of protection Kaleb" I whine.

"Give it now, she is all better." Kaleb says while still holding out his hand.

I nod my head, and give him my knife.

Kaleb gives me a kiss....on the lips. I blush and lets say my face was the color of a tomato.

Buzz Buzz

Mom:
Kaleb and Trent our coming....So will you grab Kaleb?

Me:
Whatever

Mom:
Don't get an attitude with me missy

No response back

"Haha you've gotta try on Tuxs!" I giggle.

"Really?!?" Kaleb groans.

I grab his hand and run out the door into my Lamborghini.

Me:
Kaleb and I are riding in my Lamborghini, you and Trent in his pickup truck.

Mother:
Ok sweetheart

Me: Don't call me that mom.

Kaleb and I walk over to the car and get in, I started to back out when Kaleb grabs a hold of my right hand and interlaced our fingers. We say in silence the entire ride but never separated our hands. We arrived at the store and see out parents looking around for my Navy blue car, they see us and walk over here, my hands starts shaking and Kaleb turns to me and runs his hand up and down my arm, trying to calm me down. I pull away and get out of the car and Kaleb does the same.

Beep Beep.

I lock the car door. Kaleb stands next to me and We walk into the store my mother pulls me away from Kaleb and she picks out like 40 pink dresses and hands them to me, I give her a look like 'really'

I try on every single one of them and show them off to everyone, Kaleb likes the tight dress that barley covered my ass. Of course he liked it.

We picked that dress and a pair of heels that are black and about 5 inches tall. Finely we picked out a tux for Kaleb honestly I have to say he looks sexy in it.
We come home and Trent says for me and Kaleb to practice dancing for the big day. Kaleb and I walk up the stairs we get into out formal clothes and we start to practice our dancing Kaleb pulls me really close together and I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs my waist and we start slow dancing. Kaleb lifts me up and my legs wrap around his waist, of course Trent walks in and he grabs Kaleb and starts pulling him out and then he started telling out him all I could here was "She is not your slut she is your stepsister you should treat her like your own sister... Now go in there and apologize to her."

I started tearing up and Kaleb walks in and shuts the door... "How much did you hear?" Kaleb asks in almost a whisper. "Just shut up and kiss me!"I say "Wha-" I cut him off with a kiss on his lips, he lifts me up and sits me down on my bathroom counter and started kissing me deply, I soon come back to reality.

"Kaleb? We can't do this, not now not ever." I say while holding my hands on his chest.

"Princess" He whines.

"We are soon to be step siblings, even tho I like you and want you we can't Kaleb." I say about to cry.

He looks at me and starts sucking on my collarbone leaving me with a hickie. He moves down and starts kissing my inner thigh. OMG it felt so good but I can't.

I lift his head up and say "We can't"
He groans. I try walking away but he takes my hand and twirls me around, What was he doing? Dancing. He was dancing with me? I push him away and run out of my room, and go down stairs to do movie night with Trent and my mother, ugh they choose Paper Towns I hate that movie. Kaleb comes down the stairs and goes to the kitchen to go heat up some popcorn, then he sits right next to me. Ugh the nerve of that guy. We watch the miserable movie, but during the entire movie Kaleb ran his fingers up and down my inner thigh, I would push him away every now and then but he would always start doing it again.

I got pissed the first time so I got up and went into the kitchen to go get a drink of water and guess what Kaleb followed me and grabbed my waist and whispered "You started it now let's finish it." He leaves little feathery kisses up and down my neck, I got caught up in the heat of the moment i spill the drink all over Kaleb's pants where his no no square is, I grabbed a couple of napkins and started wiping up the mess and Kaleb takes off his pants, he was wearing dark blue Calvin Klein boxers I couldn't help but stare at his um thingy.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" Kaleb says with a wide grin on his face. "You wish!!!" I exclaim.

We went and sat back down to finish the movie, I guess for revenge Kaleb "accidentally" spilled his hot coffee all of my shirt "AHHH!!!!!" I yell " I-I am so sorry Zoey! I will help you upstairs." Kaleb said but he is laughing inside. I nod. We run upstairs and punch him in the gut, I strip out of my shirt and look around for a shirt but they are all in the dirty clothes, I turn around with my lacey black bra on and say "give me your shirt" "no" Kaleb says firmly. I walk over to where he is standing and whine "pretty please" He nods and takes off his shirt and hands it to me and I put it on it smelled just like Kaleb yum. Kaleb goes and changes his pants and goes down stairs with no shirt on, I sat down next to him and interlace our fingers together. Finally the movie is over my mother and Trent are making out on the couch, honestly it was very awkward.

Kaleb and I walk up into our separate rooms and say goodnight.