Found! And a Surpise?

"Ok so where exactly would they go?" Clemont asked Chespin, who just stared at him with a confused look on it's face.

"Chespi pin." It replied with a shrug.

"Oh great, just great. It's getting late and I have no idea where Ash and Misty are, and I don't even know where Serena and my sister are either." He sighed leaning against a wall,siding down it slowly as he hit the cold floor.

"Pin." Chespin copied his owner and sat beside him.

A few minutes past and an announcement was made, "Dear all customers, the Ambrette aquarium will be closing in five minutes. So please exit the aquarium soon, sorry for the inconvenience." The announcer said.

"Well I guess it's time to go now Chespin." Clemont said, standing up and started to make his way to the nearest exit, Chestpin following close behind him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In another part of the aquarium the same announcement was made, echoing through the now empty aquarium halls. "Dear all customers, the Ambrette aquarium will be closing in five minutes. So please exit the aquarium soon, sorry for the inconvenience."

Serena looked up and sighed, "guess it's time to go Bonnie." She said, still looking for her friends.

"Aww, but we still haven't found them." Bonnie whined.

"Well it can't be helped the aquarium is closing soon and besides we'll probably meet up with them outside." Serena stated, as she took hold of Bonnie's hand and started walking to the exit closest to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ash? I think it's time we leave and try and find everyone outside." Misty said, after hearing the announcement.

"Yeah guess you're right we should be going now. Come on, I think I saw an exit that way." Ash said, pointing to the exit.

"Pika." Pikachu jumped on Ash's shoulder.

"Azu." Azurill yawned, starting to fall asleep as Misty picked her up.

"Ok let's get going and meet up with everyone outside." Misty said, grabbing Ash's hand and dragging him to the exit he pointed out earlier.

"Wha." Ash cried as he was pulled by his girlfriend to the exit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sigh of relief was heard coming from a worried brother as he saw his younger sister happily walking (more like skipping) towards him with his companion holding her hand. "Did you guys have any luck finding them? He asked as they got near him.

"No. You?" Serena shaking her head, letting go of Bonnie's hand.

"Not even close." Clemont replied with a sigh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey everyone, I got news to tell you!" Called the missing friend, waving as he and the other missing friend ran towards them.

"What is it?" Bonnie said running towards them, a smile on her face.

"Misty's argued to join us on our adventure." Ash said a little out of breath, due to all the running he just did a few minutes ago.

"Oh is that so? Is there anything else?" Serena said noticing Ash and Misty holding hands.

"Uh, umm..." Ash said quickly letting go of Misty's hand blushing, looking the other way. Misty doing the same, only looking in the opposite direction to Ash.

"What happened to you two?" Clemont asked pushing his glasses up.

"Uh, w-we're dating now..." Ash admitted, his cheeks going a brighter shade of red.

"Yeah..." Misty nodded still looking away from them, as she too got redder.

"You're what?" Serena said a little heartbroken, but knowing it was only a matter of time that one of them would confess to the other.

"They said they're dating now." Clemont interrupted.

"I heard what they said." Serena snapped at Clemont for no apparent reason.

"Ok, ok. I was just answering your question." Clemont backed away from Serena.

"Ever heard of a rhetorical question?" She scoffed, crossing her arms looking away from him.

"Nice to see you two are ok." Ash laughed.

"How is that ok?" Misty questioned him.

"They're always like this, well kinda anyway." He told her.

"Okay...?" Misty slowly nodded.

"Hey Clemont I'm tried." Bonnie cried, tugging on her brothers jumpsuit yawning.

"Huh?" Clemont looked down to see his a half awake, half asleep sister. "Guys I think we should find a hotel or something to stay the night." He told the group, picking up his sister as she was about to collapse to the ground.

"There's a hotel just around the corner." Serena said, looking up from her town dictionary and pointing to the direction of where to go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys here's the next chapter. The next chapter is going to a short one, sorry.