Good Night

After a long day they had, everyone went to their rooms, laid down on the bed all sighed and drifted off to sleep. Expect a newly formed couple, who just stared at each other smiling and blushing a little, their hands intertwined with the other.

"Would you stop staring at me?" Misty looked away, turning even more red.

"Why? You're beautiful." Ash told her, making Misty turn redder.

"Stop it, please." Misty said, letting go of Ash's hand and covering her face so he couldn't see how red she was.

"Come on Mist, don't be like this." Ash said as he hugged her from behind.

Misty turned an even brighter red then before, when he hugged. "Ca-can you please go on your own bed?!" She yelled flustered.

"Okay fine, I'll go to my bed." He said getting up, but before he could go she got a hold of his hand. "What?" He asked as sat back down.

"I'm sorry." Her voice muffed as she now had a pillow covering her face, to most likely to hide her embarrassment from him.

"For what?" He asked, trying it remove the pillow from her face.

"For yelling at you." She said, though she sounded like she was crying from underneath the pillow.

"Hey it's okay Mist, I'm use to you yelling at me all the time. Come on we use to yell at each other all the time when we were younger." He told her, finally removing the pillow from her and hugging her tightly, kissing her forehead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After crying and countless apologies, Misty soon fell asleep in Ash's arm as he was confronting her.

"Good night Misty." Ash kissed her forehead again and tucked both her and himself in her bed. He  just stared at the peacefully sleeping Misty in his arms, until he fell asleep as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: told you it was short, but have fun waiting for the next chapter.