Chapter One

Jackson's P.O.V

I watch her as she lay on the cold hard floor. I smile. She's finally mine, I need a few more to complete my collection before I can operate on her, but that's okay. I only need two things from them, the rest of them I can dispose, do as I please. I will do much to her, if I don't kill her first. She mumbles in her sleep, not quite audible. She will awake from her slumber soon. I get up from the chair I was sitting on and put her hands in the shackles just above her, she will be able to sit. She needs to be well rested for the operation, even if it won't be for a while. I smile as I watch her chest fall and rise. She's alive, she's breathing, she's healthy. I laugh to myself and look at her, cupping her face.

"You won't be for long." I turn and leave the room. I want to see her shocked in touched face when she awakes. I open the fridge and pour a glass of orange juice.

"Hello?" A small voice croaks out from the room I was just in.

I smile to myself.

It had begun.

~~ ~~ ~~

Alexis' P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of laughing from another room. I slowly opened my eyes and watched as the door from the dimly lit room opened. A shadowed figure stepped inside.

"Alexis." His voice was filled with want, need, and power. He tested saying my name for what seemed like hours. "Alexis. Don't be scared." I flinched as a hand touched my cheek, I tried to slap it away but found my hands cuffed above me, immobilizing me.

"Stop" It was barely audible and more like a plea then a command. But it was still heard.

His face came within inches from mine, I could smell the tobacco he had chewed earlier. As he inched closer I saw more of his facial features, tan skin, short brown hair, brown eyes. Maybe early 30's, Clean cut shave. He seemed like any random guy you would see on the street. But he wasn't just another guy. He was Jackson. My soon to be Step-dad. My mother's boyfriend. Our completion to our torn apart little family. He leaned in our lips almost touching before I registered what was happening and screamed.

"No! No! Stop! Jackson take me home!" He backed away slightly but again moved forward.

He was so close. I couldn't let him do this. My eyes already burning from the saltiness of my tears that I refused to let fall, I smashed my head against his as hard as I could. He cursed loudly, and looked at me a way that not even the devil himself could stand to watch.

"Don't ever do that again!" He shouted at me, he paced around the room. Thinking. He looked me in my eyes and smiled, "Don't do that again." He said it softer this time but with the same intensity. He got up and walked out of the room without another word. Locking the door behind him. I surveyed the room, looking for anything to help me escape. One window that was bolted shut, and had bars on it from the outside, a small lightbulb hanging from old string, a door leading to a small bathroom with no lock on it, and 2 beds.

This couldn't be right. Maybe he just didn't have time to move the second bed before he captured me... My thoughts were cut short when I met a pair of ivy green eyes stating at me from the other side of the room.

My eyes grew wide as I looked at the figure sitting across from me. Their dirty blonde hair flipped out of their face as they shook it to get a better look at me.

Jackson brought another person?

They looked around my age, give or take a few years. I raised an eyebrow and saw their hands shackled above the like me also. A blue sweater covering their arms and they were wearing blue jeans with holes in them.