Chapter Nine

"Alexis, clearly over the past few weeks you didn't realize that I care about everyone, wether I know them or not. Roslyn here just got beat, and just might be put through what you went through. I know you were put through some terrible shit while being here, do you really want to let this girl die, HERE, in this hell?" He let out a breath and took my hand. "We have the plan of making it out, alive, and I know she can help us. And if she helps us we will have a greater chance of surviving. I don't know what you have against her, she just got beat and thrown in here, only to be beat again. I don't want to make it halfway out only to see him barging after us. If we have 3 people it'll be easier, and safer. Just put yourself in her shoes, Alexis, I know you wouldn't wanna be put through the pain like that ever again, so why should you put her through it?" He finished, looking over at Violet Eyes.

I don't care what he said, I wasn't going to call her by her name, to me she was just a person with nice eyes. But I did want to make it out quicker...

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine, Violet Eyes can stay and be part of it." I said quietly.

"Thank you." Violet Eyes said softly, looking at the floor.

"Whatever." I spat back at her, looking around. "You're gonna sleep on the floor because there's only two beds, and we have been through more than you and so we earned it." I explained, and walked over to my own bed.

I saw Kyle'a face look sad for a second then once he saw I was looking at him he frowned at me and turned away and walked to his own bed.

What was that about?

I shook my head and laid on the hard mattress that didn't have sheets or anything except the pillow.

I let out a sigh and turned my back to them, closing my eyes even though I knew I would be able to fall asleep.

I soon heard Kyle's voice.

"So where are you from?" He asked Violet Eyes.

"Timberland Neighborhood. I'm a freshman at The Timberland Highschool." She said softly, or maybe she just had a soft voice.

"Oh, we go there!" Kyle said, his voice picking up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm a Junior, and Alexis is a Sophomore." Kyle explained.

"I thought I saw you somewhere before..." Violet eyes laughed, and I frowned.

Was this bitch flirting?

"Yeah, it's a small world, huh?" Kyle laughed back, but not in a flirty way. I heard him yawn, "I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna head to sleep." I heard some shuffling and a sigh from Kyle.

I waited about 20 minutes and guessed they had both fallen asleep. I turned over in my bed to get up, when I saw Violet Eyes sitting with her eyes closed and legs criss crossed.

Was she freaking meditating?!

I rolled my eyes and raised an eyebrow at her. Had she been doing that the entire time?

I watched her with an angry look. She was very pretty, her bangs going perfectly across her forehead. Even if they were a light freaking red.

"...I care about everyone...." Kyle's words kept echoing in my head. He was such a good guy. And he would get killed for it. I sighed and walked over to Kyle's bed wanting to talk. "Kyle-" I broke my sentence when I saw Violet Eyes laying down next to him.

I wanted to kill her right there but figured I would let Jackson do it, so I wouldn't get arrested when I got out.

I went around her and pushed Kyle lightly.