Chapter 4

//Little bit of sort of smut in this chapter.. self smut.

~Andy's POV~

When I woke up my door was back on its hinges, I could see that from where I was lying in my bed. He must have moved me here after I more or less passed out.

There was music blaring from outside my door, guess he's having a party. Well, I'm not going to get involved in that, I'll just stay here.

But I want something to drink...

I forced myself out of my bed, happy to see that none of my clothes had been removed, none of them. I couldn't let anyone see the scars from various drugs and self-inflicted pain.

The thought of actually going outside my room in the dorm was scaring me, I was afraid.

And god I definitely should have been.

As soon as I'd stepped outside my room I was sent glares from all directions. People didn't want me there, this was awkward. But I kept my head down and trudged to the kitchen, getting a glass of water and grabbing a banana before turning and attempting to head back through the crowd of bodies to my safe haven.

But before I could even reach there I was pinned against the wall by none other than Ashley Purdy and he looked pissed off to high hell.

"Why the fuck are you out here? Get back in your room." He hissed, gripping my hoodie.

"I-I wanted water." I whispered, closing my eyes so I didn't have to see the leering faces that peered over his shoulders.

"You don't come out of that room if there's a party on, do you understand? Get back in your fucking room and lock the door, Andrew." Ashley growled, but before he let me go, I received a punch in the face and a knee to the stomach, but then his hand grabbed me by my cock and squeezed, pulling. But it wasn't rough, he was doing it to turn me on.

I was then dropped to the floor, my cock half hard as I scrambled to my foot and ran back to my room, people yelling faggot after me. They hadn't seen what Ashley had done to me before letting go.

I felt violated as I slammed the door and locked it behind myself, panting as I slid to the floor. The water and banana dropped to the floor, forgotten as I sobbed against my arm that I'd thrown over my face.

Why was this happening to me? More importantly, why was I so weak...

I'm 20, this guy shouldn't be affecting me so badly and I shouldn't be letting him bully me, like I was the whole way through high school, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

I felt incredibly embarrassed as I stared down at myself, at my dick. Why the fuck did he do that? He saw how I reacted earlier... he wants everyone to hate me, that's why.

I moved to my bed slowly, putting the banana on the table along with my bottle of water, I got comfortable against the pillows, tears still running down my face. Should I really do this? What if someone walked in...

I got up and managed to lock the door again so no one could get in and I couldn't get out, for the moment. I situated myself back in my bed and pushed my pants down, along with my boxers. I revealed the multiple scars on my hips and thighs, they were disgusting, I knew they were disgusting.

Slowly I wrapped one hand around myself, squeezing a little; I should probably grab some lube; that would make this so much easier...

I grabbed some from in my bedside drawer, applying some to my hand before I went back to touching myself, my hand moving slowly over my hard cock as I let out soft whines, head tilted back.

I managed to put on headphones with one hand and I put on a song, Hatefuck by Motionless In White. That would do...

My hand moved faster over my rigid member, bringing me closer ever so slowly to my climax, it was taking forever this time and just torturing me.

Soft breathy moans fell from my lips as I panted, all I could imagine was Ashley's hand touching me, not my own and all it did was make me hornier than I had been before.

"A-Ah fuck..." I gasped, body shuddering as I felt myself growing closer.

My hand kept moving faster until the only sounds that filled the room was the sound of my hand rubbing up and down my wet, slick cock and the moans that slipped past my lips.

"A-Ashley..." I whispered, letting out a soft whimper then a moan as I felt myself release, finally.

I lay there panting, catching my breath, eyes closed. I felt so sleepy now after that, I'd needed that though, I hadn't done that in a little while.

I cleaned myself up, deciding to just scoop up the mess I made with my fingers and lick it off, that would be easier than trying to find tissues, and I don't want to get up.

I removed my headphones and set them on my table, examining my thighs and hips. The scars didn't seem to want to go away. I had 'FAG' carved into my thigh, that hadn't been me though, that was... that was the guy I used to get drugs off. All I had to do was let him fuck me or suck him off and I'd get what I needed, easy deal.

He always said I was too pretty to be doing drugs and ruining myself but he fucked me regardless and let me destroy myself. I wasn't his problem, just another quick fuck in exchange for expensive shit that I couldn't afford.

But I'm ruined now, the scars are deep, the bruises covered my pale, marred skinny thighs. Maybe I was getting a little too skinny, but that's better than being overweight, I'd much rather be a little too skinny. Last time I saw my parents my mum kept commenting on how much weight I'd lost since the time before that, I was happy with that and decided I'd lose some more.

But now I've fallen into different bad habits than before, no more drugs. Now all I've got to calm me is sharp blades and blood. My own blood.

I guess I could try and change that; I hadn't done it in around a week or two... that was an achievement. Maybe I should consider being addicted to sex, but sex with myself. I don't want to show anyone my naked body again. I'm not ready for that.

// And ta da, here is another chapter of this.

Ashley's got problems. Andy's messed up to high hell..

What did you think?

~Jinxxthejinxxer ^,..,^