The Names are drawn

Everybody gathered after the feast that day, including some of the bodyguards.  Hani munched on another pumpkin pasty provided by a terrified Slytherin who wondered how on earth someone so short could eat so much, Haruhi mingled in with the Ravenclaws, and Mori gazed over the heads of the Hufflepuffs, watching as Dumbledore approached the Goblet of Fire. Harry shifted over on his bench and silently asked if Leo wished to sit, to which he shook his head. Harry shrugged and continued watching.
"You are all gathered here to witness the selection of the Triwizard Champions. I ask you all to show respect to those selected and wish them well." Dumbledore said, silencing any rowdiness that may have occurred.
"Durmstrang champion.... Viktor Krum!" Krum had a shocked expression but it soon morphed into a celebratory grin as he took his name off Dumbledore and headed into the office.
"Beauxbatons champion...... Fleur Delacour!" a girl with silver hair stood up and followed Krum, leaving a trail of awestruck boys (and the occasional girl) in her wake. All the students shuffled forwards in their seats as Dumbledore grabbed the name of the Hogwarts champion.
"Cedric Diggory! That concludes the name ceremony" and Diggory, a boy with dark hair and blue eyes, emerged from the Hufflepuffs, Mori patting him on the back and followed the others. Harry and Leo, slightly fearful, watched the flames for another moment and sighed in relief when the fire died out and the lid was slid back into place. Leo, suddenly curious for his fellow bodyguards, decided to try and sneak into the office, with Harry faithfully at his heels. Hermione watched this with amusement and whispered to Ron
'I sometimes wonder who is guarding who" and Ron snorted in agreement as they heard Harry's whisper of "What are you doing? We'll get in trouble"

Harry stood awkwardly in the corner of the office after Dumbledore had awkwardly given them permission to enter. He looked over when Draco slided into the corner next to him. Harry was about to ask him what he was doing when Draco simply pointed to Ken who was stood by Leo watching.

"Ms Delacour, this is Hakyeon. He will be your bodyguard for the year." Said her headmistress, leading her over to the boy with almost neon red hair. Hakyeon bowed in greeting and shook her hand, smiling politely which Fleur quickly returned with a thought of 'he's cute'.
"Mr Krum, this will be your bodyguard, Wonshik." One of the older Durmstrang boys led Victor after the departure of their head. Krum shook his hand, his eyes glancing up to look at the boy's icy blue hair.
"It’s always been that way" Wonshik answered, following the boy's eyes. Krum nodded in acceptance.
Mr Diggory, this is Hongbin. He will be protecting you this year" Professor Sprout led the badger over proudly to the boy with hair that covered his eye and a kind face.
"Nice to meet you" Hongbin smiled, shaking the boy's hand. Diggory smiled back.
"Likewise". Harry was pleased at the acceptance of the bodyguards and, out of the corner of his eye, he caught Malfoy looking happier than he had. Both of their bodyguards must have also been pleased as they were promptly dragged back out of the office and to their dorms.
Snape leaned against the wall as he watched the greeting of the competitors and sighed. He hated social gatherings. A sudden tug at his arm made him look over at Hyuk who was watching Professor Moody with growing suspicion. Snape stared as the boy somehow managed to sneak off and grab Moody's hip flask without being seen. With Moody's eye and Hyuk's blonde hair, Snape wasn't quite sure how he had managed it, 'but' he thought, 'he got this job somehow', and followed the boy back to the dungeons, pocketing the flask he was given. He would analyse the contents, after he grilled Hyuk on how the heck he got across the room undetected. He wondered what spell or potion the boy had used to make him so skilled. As if sensing his name, Hyuk turned around and flashed Snape a mischievous grin. 'Scratch that',  Snape thought as they reached his office, 'He's a pure demon'.