Wattpad Original

Emeray Essence

Note: Well hello there! I missed you these last two Friday's! While diligently working on perfecting the first few chapters of The Classix, I decided I should post one of the character interviews!

Quick note about the interview questions and answers: I typed questions out exactly as I saw them, misspells/typos and all. I thought that if I edited any of them, I'd be opening the option of me having doctored them in some way. These are your raw, inhibited questions! If some replies are short or not necessarily an answer, it's because the given character is any of the following:

1. Not aware of the information yet.

2. Mot allowed to reveal the answer for the next book's sake.

3. Totally teasing you.

If you asked more than one question, the character will give more than one answer, and those will be separated in different paragraphs. This was to insure we don't have massive blocks of replies.

Also, sometimes I give input to explain their answer or give my own thoughts. Because you definitely came here to listen to me. Not.

Without further ado, I give you, YOUR INTERVIEW WITH EMERAY ESSENCE!

@Weboftruths: How are you holding up?

Emeray: Poorly. We all are. You'll see this soon.

@ImAwesomeNotPerfect: If you could go back and change what you said to Foster in the goodbye ceremony would you? Why won't you screw with Chapter?

Emeray: All of us meant our goodbyes when we said them, but there was this part of me that felt like they weren't real––like we would all somehow make it out of the Fishbowl, and that goodbyes were unnecessary. Does that make any sense? I would've made my goodbye to Foster more ceremonious, for sure. It was casual––far too casual than a final goodbye should've been.

Emeray: *chokes on coffee* Why won't I what?!?!?!

@Jazzmatazz17: Why don't you just say screw it and come clean with your relationship with chapter one and for all? It could have happened right after the Kaytee and race blowup and softened it for everyone.

Emeray: Well . . . I think everybody finding out about not one, but two hidden Famoux relationships would be too much for the public. We're supposed to be transparent––so much so that sometimes we even live in a glass house. Finding out about Kaytee and Race made the world feel a little betrayed. I don't even want to imagine how they would feel about me and Chapter.

Author's Input: Look at it this way, friends. Delicatum loved Kaytee and Cartney––they were a couple they rooted for. Maybe you've seen fans have a couple they've thought about and rooted for as well. Maybe they're actors or models. Maybe they sing songs together like Kaytee and Cartney. So what happens when one half of this duo is seen with someone mega-famous (like Race)? If there's anything I know from watching lots of different fandoms at work, there are some fans who FREAK OUT WHEN THEIR SHIP SINKS. You know those fans––the embarrassing ones that totally give your fandom a bad name. In Chapter's case, he's not really paired with anyone by fans, but he's the guy you never want to date somebody. How do some fans feel when their fave starts dating a pretty actor or model or artist? They feel hopeless. So imagine Delicatum's equivalent of the most coveted guy in our world (whoever he is in your eyes) is dating a really pretty girl who, like, JUST became famous. That kind of stuff sets people off.