Wattpad Original

Foster Farrand

Note: Pretty edit of Foster above. People seem to like this guy as him a lot. I've also seen some edits with Theo James, a guy from The Vamps, and even G-Eazy. Foster can be whomever you'd like him to be! Same goes for everybody else in the book (:

Quick note about the interview questions and answers: I typed questions out exactly as I saw them, misspells/typos and all. I thought that if I edited any of them, I'd be opening the option of me having doctored them in some way. These are your raw, inhibited questions! If some replies are short or not necessarily an answer, it's because the given character is any of the following:

1. Not aware of the information yet.

2. Not allowed to reveal the answer for the next book's sake.

3. Totally teasing you.

If you asked more than one question, the character will give more than one answer, and those will be separated in different paragraphs. This was to insure we don't have massive blocks of replies.

Also, sometimes I give input to explain their answer or give my own thoughts. Because you definitely came here to listen to me. Not.

Before we start: I didn't want Foster to suddenly know about Finley and go off on rage tangents, so I thought it'd be best if he was being interviewed with the same knowledge of DEFED as the other members. This little ghost will find out about Finley on his own little ghost time.

Now, your interview with the Ghost of Foster Farrand!

@TakeTheDamnPicture: Hello from the other side

Foster: Hello!

@ImAwesomeNotPerfect: TOO SOON / What would you have done differently had you known you were going to die?

Foster: If I knew I was gonna die? Something stupid.

@Jazzmatazz17: Do you think Finley knew who you were and killed you? Do you still love him?

Author's Input: Poor lil Foster never got to know this. He died loving Finley as much as he ever did.

@llJSll: Is that some kind of a trick DEFED pulled and you;re still alive and held captive along with Bree arch?

Foster: *gestures to ghost body* The only thing I'm being held captive in is this suit. I would've dressed in something I liked if I knew I was gonna die in it. Word to the wise: plan your ghost outfits very carefully.

@fatigues: why do you think Finley would do this?

Author's Input: You know. Boy loves boy. Boy leaves boy. Boy kills boy. Just a regular love story by me.

@jaystabler: How do you think Finley found out? How do you feel now that you know? (As a ghost spirit and all that)

Foster: As a ghost, I still know nothing about the mechanics of my death. All I know is that nobody hears me when I yell, "BOO!"

@lukeaddict: yes it's too fucking soon

Foster: Agreed.

@Writers_Shadow: Hello Handsome! How are you? are the angels treating you well? I hate to say this, but I think you're in a better place now. Away from the threats and everything. I'm gonna miss you so so much (I imagined you as a young Leo) and I'm sure the other members are too. I've got a few questions  (but I'm gonna keep it light and casual because I want you to live your life peacefully in heaven) what's your favourite part about being a model? Was there someone you looked up to when you grew up? If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would if be? Hope you have a lovely day everyday gorgeous. And know that we all love you very much. (*BREAKS DOWN INTO A SOBBING MESS *)