Chapter 7 - Rebellious Side

The mansion was completely destroyed. Walls and ceilings crumbled everywhere, even the floors with everyone's bedrooms had fallen through to the bottom. No one saw it coming, and because of this the damage was great.

Everyone remained in the training arena, seeing as it was their best option to stay safe, despite it also being in ruins. Multiple smashers such as Peach, Zelda and Rosalina, tended to the younger ones who had been scared, mentally and physically. Pikachu joined them to try and cheer them up. This was their home, and now it's been reduced to debris.

Robin sat on the ground with is head in his hands, rocking back and forth. Knowing that his little sister may be gone again and it was his fault, tortured him on the inside. All the while, Doctor Mario treated Lucina's injuries and bandaged her head. So far she was the only Smasher with the most severe wounds; not everyone had been found yet. The Smashers in the training arena could only hope for their safety and survival.

"She is-a lucky to be alive-a, but-a she needs-a some rest," Doctor Mario informed. Robin looked in his direction, and nodded slowly. That was all.

Robin and the others could her the faint yelling of other Smashers; the scouting group had returned.

"Guys!! Where are you!?" Samus swiftly got up from her place and stood out the front of the training arena, waving in the group. "We're in here!"

They all rushed in, to be met with the horrific sight of their home and friends all damaged.

"What happened here!?" Dark Pit demanded with a violent tone. Palutena put a hand on his shoulder, signalling to him that now wasn't the right time to be so rough.

Ike caught glimpse of Lucina lying next to Robin in bandages. "What... what happened to her?" he asked Robin, who didn't respond and kept his head down.

"Where's Iquissa?" Roy asked the dreaded question. The room went dead silent, and Roy caught on that it wasn't a good sign. "Well? Where is she?" he asked again in a slightly more dangerous tone.

"She's... gone..." Each of the Smashers looked in Robin's direction, who had mumbled in his hands. Roy's worry was growing by the second, caused by the reluctant responses. He walked to Robin and stood tall next to him.

"Where?"

"It's... my fault. All... all my fault."

Roy's patience had run out, and needed to get some sense into Robin. He violently lifted him up and pinned up against the nearest wall, where the tears on Robin's face was plain to see, despite his expression looking like he couldn't feel anything.

"Roy, stop it!" Marth yelled with his own rage.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"She... she went back home, to her other dimension, after... after I told her to." Roy took a moment to process what Robin just told him. "She... she starting saying these... words, and a portal opened... which took her back," Robin finished, struggling to find the will to talk at all.

"Zelda, what happened to this place?" Link asked the Princess who was with the children. She had dirt smeared on her face, and some bloodied, but harmless cuts on her arms and dress.

"We're... not sure. It happened all so fast and... and she started yelling and everything was crumbling-"

"Who was?"

"...Iquissa." Link's face instantly changed to a baffled look. "What do you mean? She did this?"

"Obviously. She was a traitor from the start," Sonic said sharply, which in return received a nasty reply from a few of the others. And soon, a big argument began.