Attack

*Alys POV*

The pizza guy finally got here and Nash went to go pay him. All the guys were just scattered around the living room watching TV.

Nash came back and everyone ran to get food including me. We all got our food and went back to the living room because who eats in the kitchen anymore?

"HAPPY MUNCHKIN LUMPS! Kid who just witnessed his dog getting run over by a car" I shouted at Gilinsky vining him.

"RENRY! NOOOO" He shouted and fell onto the floor.

Do you ever get a headache if you leave your hair up for too long because it's heavy? No? Well that happens to me and I got a really bad headache so I took my hair down.

"Hey your hairs dry can I do the thing?" Cam asked. I laughed and nodded. He came over to where I was sitting on the couch and took my spot while I sat on the floor in front of him.

"Just don't rip my hair out please?" I told/asked him.

He surprisingly did pretty well. Atleast for having to do it with someone elses hair. By then everyone had finished their pizza.

"Okay
Nash and Cam get wood
Hayes and Carter get chairs
Taylor and Aaron get blankets
Shawn and Matt get roasting sticks
Jack and Jack get the lighter and drinks
I am going to get changed and get the s'mores stuff" I announced. They all agreed and went to work while I went to my room.

I changed into sweat pants and a white tank top with a neon yellow sports bra under it. I washed my face and re-did my hair. Then I went to the kitchen to get the graham crackers, marshmallows, and reese's peanut butter cups.

That's what I use instead of chocolate and it's really good. I put everything in the basket and went outside. I saw the guys all sitting around a big fire with blankets around them drinking arizona tea. There weren't any blankets left so I went up to Matt to share one with him.

"Who wants s'mores?" I asked. They all started shouting "MEEEE" and I just laughed at how they act like little kids. They all grabbed a stick and marshmallow while I set up the graham crackers with a reese's on each of them.

Carter was the first person to finish his marshmallow because it caught on fire and was now black.

"Where's the chocolate? Why is there reese's?" he asked.

"Because I use reese's instead of chocolate. Just try it" I replied. He shrugged and I made his s'more.

One by one the guys came up and I made their s'more. All of them questioned the reese's at first but after the first bite I think they all fell in love. I smirked to myself and just kept making their s'mores in an assembly line.

After all the guys had theirs I went and toasted a marshmallow. I didn't want a ton of sweets so once I got it perfectly golden brown I just ate it plain. After everyone had eaten we were just sitting in our chairs listening to the fire crackle.

"Hey Shawn do you have your guitar out here?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah why" he replied.

"Maybe you the Jacks and Aly can sing" Hayes suggested.

"They can sing but I'm not" I butted in.

"Come on Aly please? I will sing with you" Shawn pleaded. I knew I wasn't going to win this fight.

"Fine give me your guitar. Do you know 'This is Gospel' by Panic! at the Disco?" I asked him. He nodded and I started strumming.

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in a permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophy's
From pieces of broken memories