Lazy Day

*Alys POV*

When we got to the club everyone pulled out their fake ID's Carter had gotten in advance.

Everyone got in without a problem and we went our separate ways. Immediately I went to the bar so I could loosen up.

After a few rounds of shots I was pretty drunk so I went to the dance floor. I was dancing to the music when out of the corner of my eye I saw Matt making out with some slut on the other side of the room.

Calmly I walked up to them and coughed to get their attention.

"Ew who are you?" The slut asked. I just ignored her.

"Really Matt? Was it your plan to just play me all along? I thought you liked me but I guess I was wrong" I said and walked away.

On my way trying to leave the club I felt someone grab my wrist. Expecting it to be one of the guys I turned around but didn't see them. It was a old man. Not like a grandpa but like around 30.

"Hey why don't you come with me" He said in a husky voice.

"Ugh how about not?" I said yanking my arm out of his grip.

"Wasn't a question princess" He said picking me up over his shoulder and walking out the door. He went to an ally and I was scared shitless. Thankfully I got myself together and flipped off his back then kneed him where the sun don't shine.

All I wanted to do was got back to the hotel so I got a taxi and had them take me back. By now after everything that happened I was completely sober.

It was a long day so when I got to my hotel room I took off my make up, changed into pajamas and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in my face a very minor headache. I took some aspirin and drank some water so after a half hour I was perfectly fine.

I saw LOX was still sleeping so I let her be and went to go make some breakfast. Our hotel room had a kitchen in it which was awesome and I guess while LOX and I were shopping the guys got some groceries for everyone.

I decided to just make some pancakes and bacon for us and got to work.

After and hour all the food was made and I went to go wake LOX up with water and aspirin because I knew she would have a hangover.

"Hey LOX wake up I made breakfast and here's some aspirin" I said shaking her.

"Thanks babe" She said getting up and taking the aspirin. We then sat down to eat and I cleaned up while she got ready.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked her.

"I think we're just hanging out since Magcon starts tomorrow" LOX replied.

"Okay cool. Wanna go to one of the guys room?" I suggested. She agreed and we left next door. LOX knocked and a few seconds later Gilinsky opened up.

"ALY YOUR OKAY!" He shouted hugging me.

"Uh yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked him releasing from his grip.

"We couldn't find you anywhere last night. What happened?" He asked.

"I just came back to the hotel a bit early" I replied. No I was not planning on telling anyone about the events of last night. Maybe the Matt one but definitely not the oldie. They would just worry too much.

Then he let LOX and I in to see all the guys scattered around the room still in their pajamas which was shorts or sweatpants and no shirt.

I took a seat next to Hayes as far away from Matt as possible leaning my head on his shoulder.