How Do You See That

*Aly's POV*

We were at the mall for a LONG time with Saphire and we got to know eachother really well. I even learned a few new things about LOX.

We had a ton of bags and had to make a trip back to the car to drop some off. Yeah we did some damage.

"Why don't we head back to the house and the three of us can film a youtube video or something" I suggested.

They agreed and we went back to my car and drove home. Of course all the guys were here because they never get off their lazy asses to do anything.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHEEEEES!" I yelled walking in. When I did I saw the cutest thing. Matt was playing with Sky and they along so great. I smiled and started thinking about what it would be like to have a family with Matthew.

I would actually love that. I mean I love him so... wait. I love him? Yeah I do. I love him. Then Nash snapped me back into reality.

"No bags?" Nash asked.

"Actually you guys are going to help us bring them in" I smiled. A few just stood up to help *cough* shawn *cough* and others I had to threaten.

After they brought the bags into mine and LOX's room all mixed up because we're the same size and it doesn't matter we went to my room to think of video ideas.

"Since we're like just getting to know eachother why don't we do a trivia game with questions about ourselves?" Saphire asks.

"Ooh that's good. Should we have some boys in it too?" I asked.

"Sure who ever you think would know us best. And they can just learn about Saphire" LOX said.

I walked downstairs and into the living room and sat on the couch with the girls.

"Nash. Hayes. Matt. Shawn. Gilinsky." I said slowly. They all turned to me looking scared like they did something wrong.

"What did we do?" Shawn asked.

"Nothing just need you guys to be in a video" I smiled giggling. They all let out a breath and followed me and the girls upstairs.

We set everything up and the girls and I prepared questions.

"Okay this is a trivia game but I don't feel like cleaning so no foods will be smacked on you. You just answer when it's LOX and my turns. You obviously don't know Saphire so just sit there and don't be dumb" I explained.

Shawn turned on the camera and we stared.

"Hello happy munchkin lumps. It has been forever but I'm back with a new video! Also I am joined with LOX, this is Saphire, Gilinsky, Matt, and my butthole brothers Hayes and Nash" I introduced everyone.

"This is going to be a trivia game with questions about ourselves because the three of us just recently got to know eachother and those things will be involved when me and Aly go. We will write our answers down and then see who is correct. Who ever wins gets to tweet off of EVERYONE else's twitter accounts" LOX took over.

"Okay let's get started" Saphire said.

"What's my last name. I'm starting easy" LOX started.

Everyone got their paper and wrote down their answer.

"FLIP!" She shouted. We all showed our answers and everyone said Gordy.

"Good I was gonna be mad if anyone said LOX" She laughed.

"Okay dogs or cats" She asked.

Matt and Gilinsky got it wrong by choosing dogs. She likes cats more.