All Better

*Alys POV*

The gun was now against my head when I realized something. It wasn't a real gun. There wasn't cool metal against my head right now. It was plastic.

I stood up straight unlike how I was before which was crouching.

"What are you doing?" LOX and Jeff ask.

"That's not a real gun dumbass" I said back to Jeff.

I quickly pinned Jeff on the floor holding his hands behind his back.

"LOX call 911" I said really calmly.

She called 911 and they said they would be here in a few minutes.

I just chilled out waiting for them still holding Jeff now sitting on his back because I got tired of holding his arm.

"Police put your hands where we can see them!" an officer shouted barging into the store.

"Oh I see you have this situation under control" the officer said laughing a bit when he saw me.

"Yeah here ya go" I said handing Jeff over.

"His names Jeff Longjohn and he raped me about a year ago. He wanted to play a little game with me and used my friend Mahogany for bait" I told the officers all the information they needed.

"Okay thankyou miss. You and your friend are free to go. Thankyou for your cooperation" He told us.

LOX and I left the store and headed out to the parking lot.

"Damn Aly how'd you know that was a fake gun? and how did you get him to just like stay where he was?" LOX asked.

"Well when he put it against my head I felt plastic instead of cold metal and I still know some moves" I replied laughing at the end.

"Well thanks for risking yourself to save me"

"Yeah. You're like a sister to me LOX. I'd do anything for you" I said.

"Okay this is getting too sappy lets go back to the hotel" I quickly added.

By the time we got back to the hotel it was already 11. When we walked into the room Nash was pacing and all the other boys were sitting on the beds and floor looking anxious.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked.

"YOU'RE BACK! WHERE WERE YOU!?" They all shouted.

I looked over at LOX and gave her the 'don't tell them anything' look and she nodded slightly showing she understood that they'd freak out.

"We went to the arcade place and I guess we lost track of time" we laughed.

"Jesus never scare me like that again" Nash said hugging me.

"WHO WANTS PIZZA?" I yelled.

"Ow. Did you really have to yell that in my ear?" Nash asked making me laugh.

"I DO" Matt shouted.

"ME" Hayes yelled. I laughed and went to go order a few pizzas.

In about 10 minutes the delivery guy showed up and I paid him with a tip for being so fast.

"Hey on a scale from 1-10 i'd say you're a 9 because I'm the 1 you need" he told me smirking.

"Sorry I'm already a 10" I said and smirked right back.

"Come on babygirl. Why don't you and I get something to eat say tomorrow at 7?" he nudged on.

"Whoops can't. Looks like I'm allergic to douches" I said sneezing.

"Babe don't be like that. I'll show you a real good time" ew nashty.

"Listen bitch if you don't leave now I'll make sure you regret it"

"Ooh feisty. I like it" he just kept blabbering.

"That's it. I've dealt with enough shit today" I kneed him in the balls and when he was bent over held his arm behind his back guiding him out of our room into the hallway.

"Learn some fucking respect for girls, they aren't a damn object assclown" I said then punched him in the nose and slamming the door in his face. But then quickly opened it again.

"Oh and no tip for you" I said snatching it back from him then slamming the door again.

I turned around to see that I had aquired and audience so I took a bow.

"Now who wants pizza?" I asked holding it up. They all burst into cheers and laughter.

~Hoppy Easter!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter. I love all you happy munchkin lumps!~

Bye luvs 👻