Surprise?

*Aly's POV*

"Sweetheart wake up it's Christmas" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes to see...

"Mom?" I questioned.

"Surprise?" She said making me laugh.

Then I looked around and also saw Matt's and LOX's parents. My mom went over to the other bed and tried to wake Nash up. Which wasn't working, same with Matt's mom.

LOX was up and saw and we laughed.

"Um. We have a way to wake them up. Mind turning around?" I said to Matt's and my mom. I think it's kind of awkward to be kissing Matt in front of his mom and I'm sure LOX feels the same way.

The parents looked scared but I assured them we wouldn't hurt them or anything. Finally they turned around and LOX and I got on top of the boys.

I leaned down and peppered his face with kisses until he connected our lips. I pulled away a little quicker than normal and climbed off him so he could see the backs of our parents. I looked over and Nash was up too now.

"Mom?" Nash and Matt both said.

The parents turned around again and went to greet their children.

After my mom said hello to Nash she said she had to go wake up Hayes.

The other moms left to prepare a 'surprise' they had for us.

Soon I got a text from my mom telling me to take everyone to room 325 which was still on this floor.

To: pümas and yeeters

everyone go to room 325

Everyone sent back some type of okay and I freshened up down there in the bathroom and put pants on then left with LOX, Nash and Matt. I hopped on Matt's back and he carried me.

We got there and everyone else was there too. I also so a lot more moms and dads were here too along with siblings.

It was like a family gathering which was awesome because everyone except Nash, Hayes and I hadn't seen their families in forever.

To fit all these people it was an extra big room and I noticed a Christmas tree and smiled.

"We gotta go get our presents to put under the tree" I said to Matt pointing to the tree.

He agreed and we got LOX and Nash to go get all our presents. We all had a big tower of presents so we could barely see as we went and knocked on the door with our foot so someone would answer the door.

Someone did but I couldn't see who. We brought our presents at the tree and then everyone else did the same just now noticing the tree. Oh my they are all so clueless.

Once everyone brought their presents in we decided to give out presents per person meaning someone would give all their presents to everyone and then the next would give them all out.

All the boys and LOX gave me a lot of nice presents. Some jewelry and gift cards and shit.

It ended up Matt and I being last. He went before me.

He gave everyone their present but not me. I watched everyone open their present smiling when something tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see a giant teddy bear bigger than me and squealed. I had wanted one of these for the longest time.

I hugged it and then hugged Matt thanking him many times and kissed him.

We sat back down and then it was my turn. I hid Carter and Gilinsky's real presents behind me and gave them their gag gifts which was the rice and eyebrow makeup.