Movies

*Alys POV*

I got back from the mall and saw LOX in bed sleeping. It was pretty late so I decided to do the same.

I changed into pajamas and layed in bed checking my social media. On vine I almost have 3 million!

For the prank I'll record it and put in on youtube. Should probably make an account then.

After a little while longer I put my phone away, shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

--- IN THE MORNING ---

*Matts POV*

All the guys felt really bad about the prank yesterday. We knew she would flip because she cares about all of us so much and we still did it.

But when we went to her room to apologize she wasn't there. We are going to try again today.

Magcon was in a few hours so I got ready and I'm guessing everybody else did too.

It was time to go and everyone was in the lobby except Aly.

"I'm gonna go get her" I offered.

"No she's not coming. Let's go" LOX told us.

I was so confused. Did we really make her upset enough so she didn't even want to meet fans?

I wish I could go see her but I can't be late. We're already down one member.

--- LATER ---

LOX called our names and we ran out on stage.

After our dance battle and having Shawn and the Jacks sing, the fans wanted to do a q and a.

We sat in a line and started calling on people.

"In the Cameron Dallas hoodie" Carter called on a strawberry.

"Hi. I love you guys so much and I was wondering if you guys ever prank each other. Other than you know obviously smack cams" She asked.

"Uh yeah. Actually we did one yesterday and I think we went a little bit too far" I answered.

"A LITTLE BIT?!" LOX yelled then coughed. "Sorry"

"Yeah we were pretty mean about it" I corrected.

"Okay turquoise bandana girl" Aaron called out to a shortie.

"Was it Mahogany that you pranked?" She asked.

"No actually it was Aly. We went sky diving as I'm guessing some of you saw on our snapchats and we told her something about Nash and Cams parachute was wrong and they got hurt. Even when she was crying saying it was her fault we kept it going. She found out when we walked up to everyone and she saw them. We all feel really bad but I think she's still cooling down so I'm sorry it's our fault she isn't here today" I explained/apologized.

Saying this caused a lot of talking in the crowd. But we still continued the questioning.

"You with the LOX poster" Taylor chose a blondie.

"I have a question for Shawn. So I've seen you and Aly hanging out a lot. Is there possibly a future relationship?" She questioned.

"No. Aly and I are best friends and that's all. I love her like a sister" He said. Surprisingly that's really reassuring to me.

"How about the cash hoodie because that's dope" Nash called on a brownie.

"Can Shawn sing the Cameron Dallas is my Boyfriend song?" She requested. A bunch of girl started screaming so I guess they want to hear it too.